- Breastfeeding Mas Lamang Pa Rin Ang Benepisyong Hatid Ng Breast Milk Kumpara Sa Panganib Ng COVID-19
- Money 'Pag Wala Nang PhilHealth: The Benefits You Need To Pay Out Of Your Own Pocket
- Your Health Work-From-Home Problems: Ngawit At Masakit Na Likod
- Your Health 5 No-Touch Tools Maliban Sa Face Mask At Shield Para Manatiling Ligtas
Make Extra Cash: 6 No-Bake Treats You Can Sell during the HolidaysYou can earn money this November and December by starting a mini food business at home.by Yummy.ph Team .
The holiday season is a great time to get to work: almost everyone you know will be shopping and gift-giving by early December. If you have extra time on your hands to take on a side hustle of selling Christmas treats, we have the perfect recipes to get yours started!
Because these recipes are all no-bake recipes with simple ingredients that are always available in groceries, they are relatively low-cost and easy to make. Tell all your friends to order their gifts from you and you'll be making extra cash just in time for the holidays.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. No-Bake Brownie BallsCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Use store-bought brownies to whip up this sweet treat! Find the recipe here.
2. Leche Flan Puto
This recipe is a combination of two Filipino desserts: leche flan and puto. Find the recipe here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Rice Krispie Treats
Cake mix adds flavor to these treats, but you can opt to make these without the cake mix. Find the recipe here.
What other parents are reading
4. No-Bake S'mores Bars
This no-bake dessert is loaded with chocolate. S'more, please! Find the recipe here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Pack these peanut butter balls in a cute little box and tie a ribbon around it! Find the recipe here.
6 Graham Balls
You only need 4 ingredients to make these marshmallow graham balls! Find the recipe here.
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network