- Money Pinay Mom Says You Can Earn P34K Monthly Or More In This Online Job You Can Do At Home
- Preschooler How To Stop Bringing Home The Stress At Work, Says Renowned Filipino Psychologist
- Toddler Mula P190 Hanggang P390: 15 Parenting Books Na Mabibili Mo Sa Big Bad Wolf
- Toddler What Makes Dolls Some Of the Best Toys You Can Give Your Child
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Hotel Buffet at 50% Off, and More Promos for Women's MonthLadies, these are great deals and steals!by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
International Women's Month celebrates the achievements of women like us everywhere, and the impact we have made in society, politics, and culture. It is also a movement that stands for women's rights and aims to make our voices heard. We're not quite there yet, but with the support of organizations that commemorate this special day every year in their own little ways, we know progress is being made.
This March, we applaud these establishments for celebrating women. Go visit them and enjoy your day!
1. Buffet at 50% off at Marriott CafeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On March 8, enjoy a a 50% discount at the Marriott Café buffet if you're a woman (of any age!). Devour unlimited angus beef, enjoy fresh seafood and authentic Western, Chinese, Japanese and Southeast Asian delicacies, and end it with a long line of tempting desserts of baked confections, unique gelato flavors, crepe station and fresh fruits. Rates per person are as follows: Php 975 for lunch (12nn to 2:30pm) and Php 1,075 for dinner (6pm to 10:30pm). For more information, call 988-9999 or visit their Facebook page.
2. A chance to grab advanced readers copies from Fully BookedADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fully Booked is kicking-off International Women's Month with a giveaway of Great Reads by Great Women. Get a chance to win an Advanced Reader's copy of I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman, Educated by Tara Westover, an Advanced Reader's Copy of The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah, Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie, and The Little Book of Feminist Saints by Julia Pierpont (illustrated by Manjit Thapp.) Click here for the full mechanics of the contest, which runs until March 9, 2018.
More from Smart Parenting
3. Special buffet rate of P999 at Crimson Hotel's Cafe EightADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Crimson Hotel's culinary team is encouraging women to eat right and feel amazing with their healthy Girls Just Wanna Have Buffet at Café Eight, a sumptuous selection of salmon, quinoa, rosemary roasted vegetables, and thyme roasted chicken as well as carrot cake with dried apricot and so much more! Ladies are entitled to a special buffet rate of P999 net from March 1-20, 2018. For more information or to reserve seats, call (02) 863-2222 or visit their Facebook page.
4. Buy 1, Get 1 at The SM StoreADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The SM Store honors women with the following promos!
- Avail the Buy 1, Get 1 promo on select items from SM Woman and Parisian Bags for the whole month of March
- SM Advantage Card holders get double points when they shop on March 15 and 31
- Get a lighted mirror make-up kit for only P999 with a minimum P2,000 single-receipt purchase for the whole month of March. For more information, click here.
More from Smart Parenting
5. Two drinks for the price of one at Diamond Hotel PhilippinesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For the whole month of March, indulge with the Two for the Price of One Cocktail Promo. Order a glass of wine or the special cocktail made for the ladies at Bar 27, and get another one for free. For reservations, call (02) 529-3000 ext. 1121 or visit their Facebook page for more information.
6. 20% OFF every Wednesday at MalditaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Shop at MALDITA stores nationwide and get 20% off on regular items and new arrivals every Wednesday for the whole month of March! For more information, click here.
More from Smart Parenting
7. Get 4 + 1 tickets at Enchanted Kingdom
Troop to Enchanted Kingdom with your girl friends and avail the Enchanting Kababaihan 4+1 promo, open to all female guests from March 8 to 31, 2018! You could also be one of three women who will get the chance to win an Android phone through a raffle with your ticket purchase. Click here for more details.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. Half off selected skin treatments at YSA
Get a 50% discount on selected treatments when you visit any Ysa Skin and Body Experts branch all Wednesdays of March!
9. Free Circuit workout at Curves Fitness CenterADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
In celebration of International Women's Day, Curves, an all-women fitness center, will be hosting an Open-House Circuit on March 8. The Curves workout combines strength training with cardio and stretching in just 30 minutes. See a list of branches and book your schedule now by clicking here.
10. Discounts at Unica Hija
Find the perfect outfit for you! Get 10% off this whole month of March and 15% off every Wednesdays when you shop at any Unica Hija branch. Click here for details.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW