1. When she felt so grateful that they could take Amarah home after the baby, born prematurely, spent four days in the ICU and six days in the nursery.
2. When she and partner Ali Khatibi brought their daughter Amarah, then only 2 months old, to church on Easter Sunday.
3. When the doting parents took their daughter on her first swim, and they marveled at her every move (as did their family members in the background).
4. The time when she was overflowing with love for Ali and Amarah that she captioned their photo "Love and life of mine".
5. When she discovered the joy of babywearing (and Amarah charmed us all with her smile).
6. She also put her and Ali's baby photo side by side with Amarah's, just like we do with our own pics (throwback!).
7. Cristine is also a fan of lactation goodies like most of us, just to make sure Amarah has enough to eat!
8. Like any proud parent, Cristine recorded a video of Amarah one Sunday morning when the little angel woke up in a good mood (sorry, Ali!)
9. When they, like traditional families, went to visit Amarah's grandfather on a weekend.
10. She also tried to sneak a selfie with an oblivious Ali while out on a date. We do that too, sometimes.
11. When she couldn't get enough of her daughter, she captioned her photo with "Why so cute my baby ko?"
12. And what about when we couldn't stop listening to our babies giggle? She captioned this video, "Our little daldalera".
13. When Cristine was seated on the passenger seat cradling Amarah, instead of at the backseat with a baby carrier.
14. The time when she went to the mall pushing a stroller around by herself because a precious cargo was in it. (Okay, technically it's a pram, but you get what we mean).
Want more of Cristine and Amarah? Get a copy of our August issue at bookstores now, or download the digital version!
Thumbnail photo by Dairy Darilag
Keep me logged in
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.