- Inspiration This #HeroTeacher Goes From House To House In The Mountains To Reach Her Students
- Baby Mag-Ingat Sa Pag-Post Para Sa 'Drop Your Beautiful Daughter Challenge'
- Toddler 6 Ways To Calm Toddler Meltdowns Without Losing Patience Yourself
- Getting Pregnant So Much To Do, So Little Time: What You Need To Prioritize If You're 5 Months Pregnant
22 Days to Christmas!
Don’t join the panic and frenzy over last-minute Christmas shopping. We give the reasons why and some suggestions to come up with better gifts without the rush.
Avoid last-minute shopping. “When you join the Christmas rush, you are prone to making bad decisions because you’re in a hurry and probably too tired to focus. The tendency is to buy the next thing you see, even if it means overspending,” explains Irmina Pantanosas, vice president and treasury services manager of a bank.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Ideally, when the –Ber months ring in, it would be good to start shopping. No crowds, no lines-time is money after all,” adds Dagny Ayaay, an entrepreneur who runs her own perfume line. EJ Nitura-Dimaano, a copywriter, who is also a savvy budget shopper, goes a step further by picking up items throughout the year and storing them in her Christmas gift sack-a practical way of spreading out gift expenses instead of shelling out a big chunk of your Christmas bonus.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Irmina Pantanosas, vice president and treasury services manager
- Dagny Ayaay, businesswoman/perfumer
- EJ Nitura-Dimaano, copywriter
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network