- Love & Relationships Ang Ugali Na Madalas Dahilan Ng Pagkasira Ng Isang Relasyon
- Preschooler How to Raise a Child Fluent in Filipino First: Tips From Teachers
- Real Parenting Mom Whose Toddler Has Speech Delay, ADHD Shares Expert-Approved 'Hack' To Help Kids Focus
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
29 Days To Christmas!
Christmas is all about showing your gratitude to loved ones. Teach your tot the value of appreciation and thankfulness by coming up with these fun and easy-to-do refrigerator magnets!
Refrigerator Foam Magnets
Create these fun foam magnets and attach pictures of your family!
You will need:
- Foam sheets
- Collage materials
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- With a pencil, draw any figure you want on a foam sheet. (Ideas: Christmas lantern, boy, girl, flowers, animals, and other objects.)
- Trace your pencil drawing with a marker.
- Decorate with collage materials, such as glitters, buttons, and cloth scraps. If you use glitters, make sure you shake and flick off the excess.
- Glue on a piece of magnet at the back.
- Stick as many designs as you want on your fridge!
Note: This activity is suited to kids ages 4-6 years old. Make sure you supervise your children during this activity. Small magnets can cause accidents, especially with toddlers who pick up anything and put them in their mouths.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photography by Miguel Nacianceno
What designs are you planning on creating for your own refrigerator foam magnets? We'd love to know. Fill up the comment form below.
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.
Trending in Summit Network