- Money Wala Pang 3 Years Old, May Ipon Na Ang Batang Ito Na P77,000!
- Real Parenting Mom On Raising A Toddler: Don’t Let Anyone Tell You You’re A Bad Parent. They Have No Idea
- Home Whoa, This Tiny House Can Be Built In Four Hours And Costs P89,000
- News Dawn Zulueta's Beauty Secret: Wag Magtanim ng Sama ng Loob
Product Finds, Great Bargains and More in the All New SP MarketplaceUpload items in SmartParenting.com.ph’s newest community feature, SP MarketPlace, where you can sell items from baby gear, gadgets, home care products and more.
Smartparenting.com.ph launches its newest section under Community this coming August: SP Market Place!
Sell brand new and secondhand items on the website from baby & toddler gear, toys, home care products, and more. This latest addition to the website gives you the chance to interact with one another as you look for the best finds.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before we officially launch SP Marketplace in August, we invite you to upload items which you think other people will want to purchase.
How to become an SP Marketplace seller:
1. First you must be a registered SP member. To register, click here.
2. Go to your personal page on SP Marketplace.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. You’ll see your avatar and blank fields which you’ll need to fill up:
a. Product Name: Write the name of the product you’re posting for sale. (ex: Necklace)
b. Category: Select the proper category under which the product you’re selling falls under. (ex: Pearl Necklaces). If you don’t see the category for your product, you can always just select
c. Brand: Note the name of the product’s brand. (ex: Abubot)
d. Price: Type in only the numerical amount for the price of the product. Default currency for all products is the Philippine peso. (ex: 199)
e. Condition: Select whether the item you’re selling is brand new, secondhand or pre-order. (ex: Secondhand)
f. Description: Indicate any specific details or features for the product you’re selling. Make sure to plug how this item could be valuable to other users. (ex: Bought this in Thailand. It’s made out of freshwater pearls, etc.)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Select an image file on your computer (Note: Maximum size of image is 500kb). The more beautiful the image, the more you’ll catch a potential buyer’s eye!
5. Once you’ve completed all these fields, click “Add Product.”
6. You’ll notice that the product you uploaded will appear as a thumbnail below with the product name, brand, price, and description. You can edit the details or delete the item.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. Transactions will be kept private between the seller and buyer.
SP Marketplace Disclaimer
Smartparenting.com.ph is owned and operated by Summit Media (Summit) with office at 6F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City 1550. Summit has made a conscientious effort to collate and describe the products and services on this site so that you can get a good idea of their design and use, and of the services offered with the end view to bring parties together. Consequently, Summit cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Summit is not responsible neither liable for any sales or transactions on the application. The application only facilitates communication between prospective buyers and sellers. The fulfillment of all transactions will be strictly between the prospective buyers and the sellers. We do not guarantee success in sales, neither do we endorse any of the products that are posted on the site nor do we guarantee the quality or condition of the products as stated by the seller.
SP Marketplace users may also visit SmartParenting.com.ph’s Terms and Conditions of Use.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network