- Preschooler The Signs That Say Your Child Can Follow Routines, An Essential Skill For Learning
- Getting Pregnant Using The Withdrawal Method? Here's The Least You Can Do To Make It Work (Maybe)
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Your Health Huwag Gumamit Ng Duct Tape Sa Wart! Ito Ang Mga Pinakamagandang Gawin
Proud Mama Store PromoWant P1K worth of Proud Mama Store products? Choose from their Funky Feet socks to FunkyTubes Playsleeves. Join now.by SmartParenting Staff .
Proud Mama Store has been featured in our SP Mompreneur section. Mompreneurs Rianna Roces-Trinidad and Sheryll Ang-Tiong put together a business (and online store) that features baby wear and kid’s wear like Funky Feet Socks, FunkyTube Playsleeves, TeeHee shirts (that encourages creative role play) and reversible nursing covers.
Below are some of their best selling products to date.
Funkyfeet Patternista Edition: Candy JanesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Funkyfeet Not-Quite-shoes have eye catching and irresistible patterns! Inspired by the popular Little Miss Mary Jane style, these are the decorated versions! A set comes with Blue Stars, Pink Hearts and Dotty-Dots. These will be perfect for your pretty little princesses.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Funkyfeet Candy Janes retail at P320 per box. They can be bought online at Proud Mama Store.
Funkytubes PlaysleevesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Funkytubes Playsleeves are cozy arm/leg warmers for fashionista babies, toddlers, tweens and even adults. Not only are they a rocking addition to any funky outfit, they are also the fashionable answer to simplified diaper changes and potty training. They keep little limbs warm—conveniently replacing sweaters, leggings or tights. Plus they provide lightweight protection from sun, scrapes and insect bites.
Each pair retails at P380. They can be bought online at Proud Mama Store.
Featured Style: Crayon—rainbow colors to match almost any outfit
Want to get your hands on any of their products? It’s so easy to join.
Proud Mama Store is giving away 4 GCs worth Php 1,000 each to four lucky SP members.
For you to qualify for this promo you must be a registered SP member. If you’re not yet registered, click here. As a SmartParenting.com.ph member, you can access the SP Forum populated by thousands of moms (and dads!), make your own SP Mag Cover and have your very own baby brag book.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For this promo, you need to answer the question: “What’s my favorite Proud Mama Store product and why?” Just post your answer as a comment below. We are accepting promo entries until May 31, 2010.
SP will be picking winners based on the uniqueness and creativity of their answers on June 3. Winners will be announced on June 7, 2010.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Winners may only win once during the entire promo. This is to give others a chance of winning as well.
- Summit Media employees are not qualified to win.
- Winners will be informed through any of the following: e-mail, SMS or phone call. Winners will have two weeks to claim their prize from the time of the announcement.
- If prizes are left unclaimed two weeks after June 7, winners forfeit their right to the claim their prize and prize ownership reverts back to Summit Media.
- Winners will also be posted on our website and e-newsletter. Prizes can be claimed at the 7F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, 1550. Winners need to bring at least one valid ID.
- In cases where the winner cannot claim the prize himself, an original copy of a duly signed authorization letter indicating name of representative, and an original ID of the winner (photocopy not allowed) should be presented. Representative of winner should bring at least one valid ID to claim the prize.
- Winners residing outside Metro Manila who cannot claim their prize in person can send an authorized representative (see item no. 6) to claim on their behalf.
Winners can look for Tina Sandejas (contact info 451-8888 loc. 1074 and Tina.Sandejas@summitmedia.com.ph).
Claiming of prizes is done on Fridays between 10:00 am until 6:00 pm, unless specified in the notification e-mail or text.
Kindly contact Ms. Tina Sandejas beforehand to inform her that you will be dropping by to claim your prize.
Trending in Summit Network