- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Your Kid’s Health ‘He Was Just Sleeping’: Mom Recalls ‘Unexplained’ Death Of 18-Month-Old Toddler
- Labor & Childbirth Woman Goes To The E.R., Finds Out She's Pregnant...And About To Give Birth
- Love & Relationships Your Kids Should NOT Be the Most Important Members of the Family
Congrats To The Cutest Halloween Baby Pic Winners!Find out which spooky but cutie baby gets to be featured in Smart Parenting magazine!
Congratulations to our Cutest Halloween Babies!
Among all entries, you have been selected for getting high marks in the following criteria:
- Cuteness (20%)
- Originality of Costume (20%)
- Costume Design (20%)
- Overall Aesthetic Appeal (40%)
We’ve seen freaky entities like vampires, witches, mummies and ogres! We’ve oohed and ahhed at pretty fairy princesses! We even saw rock stars, cowgirls, and superheroes! And we definitely won’t forget the super adorable vegetable and animal costumes!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We had such a great time seeing miniature versions of fictional characters like Sadako, Darna, and even Count Dracula, poised to sink his fangs into a helpless mommy’s neck! We sure had such a difficult time picking out just ten.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Both the web and editorial teams of Smart Parenting express their heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to everyone who submitted their oh-so-adorable babies’ Halloween photos.
Winners, please stand by. We will email you the details on when and how you can pick up your prizes.
Missed the fun? This won’t be the last cutest baby pic promo! Watch out for more fun and exciting online activities for Smart Parenting web and e-newsletter members. Register or sign up to our newsletter now! Already a member? Spread the love to your friends and family. Invite them to register or sign up for our newsletter today.
Note: Please be advised that names of the winners may still be subject to change as they are still being verified.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network