DFA Accepts Walk-in Passport Applicants: Who Are Qualified, What Are The Requirements?DFA opens consular offices to eligible walk-in passport applicants.
This is meant to accommodate those without appointments, especially those outside Metro Manila, who urgently need passports to travel.
Who are eligible for walk-ins?
Courtesy lanes in consular offices will accept the following applicants as long as they are fully vaccinated:
- Senior citizens
- Pregnant applicants
- Persons with disabilities
- Solo parents
- Minors aged 7 and below (must be accompanied by parent or guardian)
- Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad
Can seniors, minors be accompanied by adults?
Yes. Children aged 7 and below must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Senior citizens may be accompanied by one adult.
Will unvaccinated applicants be accommodated?
No. Walk-in applicants will only be accommodated if they present proof of vaccination.What are the requirements?
Applicants need to bring the following requirements:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For new applications, adults:
- Original and photocopy of PSA birth certificates printed on security paper
- Valid government-issued ID
- Proof of vaccination
Also bring the following requirements specific to groups of eligible walk-in applicants:
Senior citizens - senior citizen ID card
Pregnant applicants - proof of pregnancy (medical certificate)
Persons with disabilities - valid PWD ID card
Solo parents - valid solo parent ID
Minors aged 7 and below
- Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate of the minor, printed on security paper
- Additional documentary requirements if minor is not accompanied by parents
Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad
Must present any of the following:
- Valid OWWA E-Card
- Valid Employment Contract
- Valid Work Visa
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
Can temporary off-site passport services accept walk-in applicants?
No, TOPS sites will not accept walk-ins.
Where are DFA consular offices located?
The DFA consular offices are located in the following areas:CONTINUE READING BELOWwatch now
- DFA NCR East in SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- DFA NCR North in Robinsons Novalichez, Quezon City
- DFA NCR Northeast in Ali Mall, Cubao
- DFA NCR South in Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
- DFA NCR West in SM City Manila in the city of Manila
- DFA NCR Central in Robinsons Galleria West in Pasig City
Cordillera Administrative Region
- SM City Baguio in Baguio City
- CSI Mall in City of San Fernando, La Union
- Robinsons Place Ilocos in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan in Calasiao, Pangasinan
- City Hall Bldg., Regional Government Center in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Robinsons Place Santiago in Santiago City, Isabela
- Malolos Central Transport Terminal and Commercial Hub by Xentro Mall in Malolos City, Bulacan
- Robinsons StarMills in San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Marquee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Waltermart Paniqui in Paniqui, Tarlac
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- SM City Dasmariñas in Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Robinsons Place Lipa in Lipa City, Batangas
- Pacific Mall-Lucena in Lucena City
- SM City San Pablo in San Pablo City, Laguna
- SM Cherry Foodarama in Antipolo City, Rizal
- Robinsons Place Palawan in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Pacific Mall-Legazpi in Legazpi City
- Robinsons Place Iloilo in Iloilo City
- Robinsons Place Bacolod in Bacolod City
- Robinsons Place in Dumaguete City
- Pacific Mall-Metro Mandaue in Mandaue City, Cebu
- Robinsons North Tacloban in Tacloban City
- Go-Veloso Bldg. in Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur
- Clarin Town Center in Clarin, Misamis Occidental
- SM Downtown Premier in Cagayan de Oro City
- Gaisano Mall of Tagum in Tagum City, Davao del Norte
- SM City Davao in Davao City
- Robinsons Place General Santos in General Santos City
- Mall of ALNOR in Cotabato City
- Robinsons Mall in Butuan City
For complete address and contact details of the consular offices, click here.
This story originally appeared on Reportr.World.
Click here for a travel inspiration if you and your family are thinking of going on an out-of-the-country trip.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are reading