- Toddler Kasalanan Ko Ba? Two Years Old Na Si LO, Hindi Pa Rin Siya Nagsasalita
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- Labor & Childbirth Camille Prats Warns Pregnant Women about Risks of Shoulder Dystocia
- Wellness I Was Happy to Be a Wife and a Mom. I Also Wanted to Be Someone Else
Gab's Mom Angeli Valenciano: 'Not Everything You Read Is True'Gab Valenciano's mom speaks out on her son's marriage. Plus, more photos of Scarlet Snow at her Ate Cristalle's wedding, Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat's emotional wedding video, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Angeli Valenciano makes official statement on his son's alleged cheating
Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano, Gab's mom, made an official statement on the alleged marital woes between her son and wife Tricia Centenera. "This is a family matter. Not everything you read is true. Everyone makes mistakes. But this is a too sensitive matter to simply make statements about. We request for privacy as we try to handle this hurdle in our life with wisdom and faith," she said. It can be recalled that when Gab posted a photo of him with her mom and sister Kianna on Instagram, Angeli commented, "Our family loves you so much, Gab. For every hurdle you face focus on Christ because everything around us makes us sink when we focus on problems and trials. When Peter focused on the wind and the waves, he sank. When he looked at Jesus he walked on water and reached his destination the boat! The best is yet to come always!" Gab and Tricia have previously posted cryptic messages on their social media, but neither has gone on record about the status of their relationship. (pep.ph)
2. Look! More photos of Scarlet Snow Belo during her Ate Cristalle's wedding!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We already know Scarlet Snow was a flower girl at Ate Cristalle's wedding to Justin Pitt in Lake Como, Italy. But we haven't seen a video of her performing her duties (we're waiting, Kuya Quark Henares!). So, for the time being, here are more photos of the adorable toddler. Everyone is truly smitten by her cuteness, even her Tita Ruffa Gutierrez, who was one of the bridesmaids at the wedding.
3. Watch: Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat's emotional wedding vowsCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Wedding cinematographer Bob Nicolas shared the video of Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat's wedding held in Tuscany, Italy. He describes it as a gorgeous wedding, but it was also an emotional one especially when the couple read their vows (there didn't seem to be a dry eye in the church as you will see in the video). "You make me love my life. These past few months were very hard for me. I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders," Isabelle said, referring to her father who passed away last July. "But I knew that God still loves me because he gave me you," she continued. Adrien's vows were no less swoon-worthy. "Your heart is the most beautiful part of you. You have the power to spread love around you. I feel it everyday. And I want to feel it forever." Awwww. (pep.ph)
4. In photos: Juliana Gomez's 16th birthday!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWJuliana Gomez turned 16 last September 8 and celebrated it with a pool party two days later. With just one week to plan it, Julianna's 16th "semi-DIY" party was a success. "No stylist. Just supplies from @partypalsph, skilled carpenters, and the efficient people in the Torres-Gomez household," said Pia Campos, her dad Richard Gomez's manager. Mom Lucy also thanked Party Pals who made her daughter's intimate birthday a success. "You are a one-stop shop for many kinds of happy. Thank you for helping our household create the beautiful kind of mess our 16-year-old celebrant wanted," she wrote. Happy 16th Julianna! (pep.ph)
5. Mel Gibson is going to be a dad for the 9th time!
Hollywood veteran actor Mel Gibson and his girlfriend of two years, Rosalind Rose, are expecting their first baby. It would be the first for Rosalind but this will be child number nine for Mel. According to a close friend of the couple, the 60-year-old actor-director and 26-year-old former champion equestrian vaulter are so excited about the baby. "Mel loves being a dad and he and Rose can’t wait to be parents together. The last two years have been some of his happiest years he’s ever had," says one close friend. Congratulations! (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network