- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
“Gift from the HeART”: Empowering You and Your Child With Art This Christmas
Try the therapeutic wonders of creating and sharing art with your child, especially this Christmas time.
Looking for that unique activity that you can spend with your loved ones this holiday season? Want to try something different, something new? Why not dabble in art with your child as a fun and enriching experience?
MBS Psychological Services, Inc. will be providing a growth session on self-empowerment through the arts, entitled “Gift from the HeART”. The session uses expressive and creative arts to bring about physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual wellbeing through special programs and therapeutic methods. Check out the details below to learn more:
Date and time of session: Dec. 21, 2009 (9:30 A.M.-12 noon)
Venue: 7039 Biak-na-Bato Street corner Kalayaan Avenue, Olympia, Makati City (Click here to download a map going to the venue)
- Brief lecture
- Art work
- Group sharing
What you’ll learn:
- Basic concept of art
- Art’s therapeutic value
- How to express your love this holiday season
- Create personalized gifts
Registration Fees*(Only a maximum of eight client-artists for individualized attention)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Early bird rate (before December 12): Php550.00
- Student Rate: Php600.00
- Professionals Rate: Php650.00
*Reg fee (includes participation kit, certificate, snack and art materials).
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- For professionals, click here to download the form.
- For students, click here to download the form.
For reservation and inquiries, contact Ms. Jem through the following:
Mobile number: +63917-528-2231
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending in Summit Network