- Big Kids These Pinoy-Tailored Games Will Help You And The Kids Learn Math (It's Free!)
- Toddler 5 Things No One Tells You About Potty Training: 'Prepare For Poop On The Couch'
- Your Health How To Clean A UV Light Lamp Because Not Knowing Is Dangerous
- Money How To Avoid Getting Scammed When Looking For Online Data Entry Jobs
Globe Telecom and Disney Seal Multiyear CollaborationFilipinos to enjoy Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, and Maker content via video-on-demand, interactive content and promotions on mobile and broadband
Globe Telecom and The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia have partnered to give Filipino customers access to video-on-demand, interactive content, promotions and other related services across multiple devices, once again enhancing the Filipino digital lifestyle experience.
The comprehensive and multi-year collaboration affirms the relationship of Globe with Disney, whose brands include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and global leader in short-form video, Maker Studios.
Globe customers will now have access to an array of Disney content offerings including long- and short-form programming, interactive content and games, theatrical releases and retail promotions. Offerings include:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Disney Movies On Demand (DMOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected evergreen Disney and Pixar titles such as the Toy Story franchise, Finding Nemo, The Princess Diaries, Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas, Cinderella and much more, that can be viewed on any device anytime, anywhere
- Disney On Demand (DOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected Disney TV favorites such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Phineas & Ferb, that can be watched on any device anytime, anywhere
- Maker On Demand: an on-demand subscription service featuring the best short-form videos from Maker Studios’ portfolio of content across gaming, comedy, music, sports, fashion, and family, to name a few, featuring popular talent from Makers’ network of 55,000 creators globally
- Maker and Globe will also team to create custom branded entertainment featuring top digital influencers—supporting the Globe service
- WATCH Disney Channel apps – entertainment apps which provide access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD. Kids and Family can enjoy all the 3 Disney Channels via this digital destination
- Disney Interactive: a world of mobile and web-based games, apps and e-books based on the best-loved Disney stories
- Promotions, merchandising and retail activations that bring Disney’s latest theatrical releases closer to Filipinos
(L-R) Globe Senior Advisor for Consumer Business Dan Horan, Globe President and CEO Ernest Cu, Disney’s Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse, special guest and Disney legend Lea Salonga, and Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia, Rob Gilby
“We are very happy to enter into a relationship with such an iconic brand. Everyone loves Disney –that’s why we are excited to bring the brand closer to Filipinos and give the best content experience on their devices anytime, anywhere. We know that our customers are equally excited to get into the wide portfolio of Disney content such as movies, TV shows, games, merchandising, theatrical releases, and interactive videos available across our mobile and broadband services,” says Dan Horan, Globe Senior Advisor for Consumer Business.
“We are thrilled to bring the Disney brand of storytelling closer to more Filipinos through this collaboration with Globe,” said Rob Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia. “With this unique collaboration, Disney fans in the Philippines will now be able to take their favorite stories and beloved characters everywhere they go across their choice of devices.”
This collaboration continues the journey of Globe as it brings globally innovative brands and content to the Philippine market, including tie-ups with Facebook, Google, Viber, Spotify, NBA, Hooq and recently WhatsApp. These partnerships, together with the company’s US$790M network transformation program, have cemented Globe as the undisputed leader in mobile data business, enriching the customer experience with entertainment and lifestyle content offerings.
In 2014, Globe mobile browsing and other data revenues reached P14.3 billion in 2014, up 23% from P11.6 billion in the previous year, giving Globe a clear edge in the mobile data business with 64% revenue market share. The Globe network also carried significantly higher data traffic at 87,000 terabytes of data, increasing 270% from the previous year because of a significant surge in mobile browsing activity and higher smartphone adoption among its customers.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network