- Family Fun 10 Illustrators Na Maaring Gumawa Ng Inyong Family Portraits
- Your Kid’s Health What Is Vaccine-Derived Polio And How Can My Child Be Protected From It?
- Your Kid’s Health Is It Diarrhea If Your Baby Is Pooping More Often Than Usual?
- Health & Nutrition What A Pregnant Woman Should Know If She Has An Anterior Placenta
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Daughter of Solo Mom Receives Miss Bulgaria's Gown for PromWe love happy endings!
After Miss Bulgaria 2016 Violina Ancheva posted on her official Facebook page that she will give away her blue Sherri Hill gown to a girl who needs a prom dress, Pinoy netizens hoped and waited for Ancheva's follow-up announcement.
Ancheva felt that she was blessed to be part of Miss Universe, so she wanted to pay it forward. CNN Philippines reported that the lucky recipient is the daughter of Issay Gallano, 15-year-old Zyra Nicole Cifra. Gallano, a single mom of two and the family's breadwinner, couldn't afford to spend on her daughter's prom ball gown, which was coming in a few weeks.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CNN Philippines' Twitter account also shared a video of the exact moment the Bulgarian beauty queen passed the gown on to Gallano.
The two women exchanged a hug after meeting.
And this is Zyra Nicole's reaction when she got her ball gown:
Gallano also got the chance to take a pic with Violina Ancheva herself!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Congratulations, Zyra! We hope you'll have a blast at your prom!
Thank you, Miss Bulgaria, for your generosity!
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.