- Baby This Is The Number Of Wet Diapers Your Baby Should Have In 24 Hours, Says PH Doctor
- Home Ang Galing! Bakanteng Loteng Dating Tapunan Lang Ng Basura, Urban Garden Na Ngayon
- Your Health DOH: Community Transmission Is Cause Of Rising COVID-19 Cases
- News Successful Surgery Separates Twins Joined At Head At Vatican Pediatric Hospital
Meet Jackie Forster's Brave and Beautiful Daughter CaleighShe had been diagnosed with leukemia, but she is doing well now.
Remember when Jackie Forster sought help and prayers for her only daughter back in March 2014? Her fourth child Caleigh was then diagnosed with leukemia, but she has been leading a normal life for almost two years now.
In a report by Pep.ph, Caleigh is very close to her brothers Jared and Yohan. She sings well like her Kuya Jared, is good at dancing, and likes modeling.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Her mom describes her as "a grateful little lady." In one of her Instagram posts, Jackie wrote, "I love all my children equally, even the ones that don't love me back.
"Because this girl...Has given me so much back as a mother that my heart always feels full." She added, "God has a unique way of filling in the gaps, we just need to be open and willing to see things from a different perspective, His perspective."
The 6-year-old beauty is a "straight A student with mostly A+." Jackie proudly shared on social media that her only girl was chosen as "a spokesperson in school" Her task: "Whenever they need to make student announcements, she stands in front of the school and is the speaker."ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Caleigh enjoys the simplest of things—from playing with their dog Chase to making short trips to the park.
Wishing you all the best, Caleigh!
This story originally appeared on Pep.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network