- News Pedias Advice Parents: 'Vaccination Is Not Recommended for Dengue Outbreak'
- Your Kid’s Health Lapitin ba ng Lamok Ang Iyong Anak? 5 Rason Kaya Siya Kinakagat
- Toddler The Home Is Your Child's First Classroom: 7 Montessori Principles You Can Use
- Kids with Special Needs Alamin ang Inyong Karapatan: Listahan ng Mga Benepisyo ng PWD sa Pilipinas
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Going to a Pasyalan in Manila This Weekend? Consider ReschedulingRoads will be closed for Iglesia Ni Cristo's big event at the Quirino Grandstand in Manila.
Expect heavy traffic in the city of Manila this weekend in anticipation of the 200,000 people expected to attend the Iglesia Ni Cristo's event "Worldwide Aid to Fight Poverty," which will be held at the Quirino Grandstand from July 14 to 15.
Metro Manila Development Authority released a traffic advisory last July 10 regarding several road closures in the area.
Starting at 6 p.m. on July 14, the stretch of Katigbak Drive, South Drive, and Independence Road (nearby Luneta and Rizal Park) will be closed off to vehicular traffic.
Starting at 12:01 a.m. on July 15, the following roads will be closed off:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Road-10, from Moriones to Delpan Bridge
- Bonifacio Drive, from Delpan Dridge to Katigbak Drive
- Roxas Boulevard, from Katigbak Drive to P. Ocampo Street
- P. Burgos Street, east and westbound lane, from Lagusnilad to Roxas Boulevard
- Finance Road, from Taft Avenue toP. Burgos Street
- T.M. Kalaw Avenue, westbound lane, from M.H. del Pilar Street to Roxas Boulevard
- Quirino Avenue, westbound lane, from M.H. del Pilar Street to Roxas Boulevard
Motorists are advised to take the following alternate routes:
- From southbound lane of R-10, turn left to Moriones Street to point of destination
- From Pasay area, turn right to P. Ocampo Street, or use Roxas Boulevard Service Road to point of destination
- From Quezon, MacArthur, and Jones Bridges, go straight to Taft Avenue to point of destination
- From Ayala Bridge, turn left or right to Taft Avenue to point of destination
- From westbound lane of Quirino Avenue, turn left to Mabini Street to point of destination
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.