- Money Wala Pang 3 Years Old, May Ipon Na Ang Batang Ito Na P77,000!
- Real Parenting Mom On Raising A Toddler: Don’t Let Anyone Tell You You’re A Bad Parent. They Have No Idea
- Home Whoa, This Tiny House Can Be Built In Four Hours And Costs P89,000
- News Dawn Zulueta's Beauty Secret: Wag Magtanim ng Sama ng Loob
MomShare!: Pledges Still Open Until Dec. 4 To Help Ondoy-Affected Families in Taytay
Expo Mom Bazaar organizers Janice Crisostomo-Villanueva and Rome Kanapi launched a project to help out families affected by Typhoon Ondoy. Read on to find out more about it and how you can still pledge until Dec. 4.
Through the MomShare! project launched at Expo Mom Bazaar last November 22, vendors and customers at the bazaar will make more than 200 families in Ondoy-affected Taytay, Rizal happy this Christmas! This is how Expo Mom Bazaar made this MomShare! project possible:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- From vendors’ fees, a MomShare! bag will be given to a family in the vendors’ names
- 100% of the proceeds from entrance fees to the Expo will go to MomShare!
- The MomShare! booth at the Expo generated donations from Expo Mom Bazaar attendees as well.
Each MomShare! bag costs P250 each and contains assorted grocery items.
MOMSHARE! BAG BREAKDOWN
Bags sold at the MomShare! booth
32 MomShare! bags
100% of entrance fees
124 MomShare! bags
1 MomShare! bag per vendor (from rental
54 MomShare! bags
TOTAL 210 MomShare! bags! =
210 HAPPY FAMILIES IN
The organizers, Janice Crisostomo-Villanueva of Mommy Pages and Rome Kanapi, childbirth class instructor, as well as the team behind the Expo Mom Bazaar are happy to share this wonderful news.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
MomShare! will be distributing the bags on December 12 and will make sure to share photos with all of the sponsors afterwards.
From now until December 4, they are still accepting pledges for MomShare ! bags at P250@. If you would like to contribute more, simply fill up the attached form and email or fax to their office at 7138144. They will just get in touch with you to finalize billing. Don’t forget to tell them what names you would like them to put in the gift tag!
Trending in Summit Network