Join the go-see day on October 10, 2010 at Robinsons Galleria Activity Center!
What to do on the go-see day:
1. Register anytime between 10 am to 3 pm. Go-see starts at 11 am.
2. Have your child wear the top and bottom that you purchased from Robinsons Department Store within the promo duration.
3. Proceed to 1 of 5 Photographer set-ups. One model/photographer at a time. Each child is allowed up to 5 poses (with beanbag set-up).
4. Learn smart tips on parenting with mom-child friendly activities and games.
5. Check out booths and nooks filled with great finds for you and your child.
6. Please bring the proof of purchase receipt with you during the Go-See. For strict implementation.
Click here to read about what readers who cannot attend the go-see prepare.
Can't log in?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.