- Baby 'Tough Love' Parenting for Boys Could Do More Harm Than Good
- Love & Relationships 'Am I Overreacting?' Mom Wonders About Comments Another Woman Left On Husband's Posts
- News Drew Arellano Thinks Rizal Is A Good Spot For His Future Family Home
- Health & Nutrition Aicelle Santos Suffers From Gestational Diabetes: 'Gustong-Gusto Ko Ng Tinapay'
SP Giveaway: Win an Original Hi-5 Kids' Costume!Here's your chance to fulfill your dreams and be like one of the Fab Five!
Want to be like Mary and twirl with joy in an authentic Hi-5 costume? You can! Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to www.smartparenting.com.ph.
2. Look for Mary's solo picture hidden in the articles. Here's a sample of the photo you're looking for (this article is not part of the list):
3. There are five (5) hidden Marys in the articles, all of which were published in November 2015. You need to find all of them and list down the following:
a. The full title of each of the five (5) articles where the photos were found
b. The dates these articles were published
c. The article URLs
10 Gifts that give back
December 2, 2015
...and so on until you complete the five.
Email this along with your full name, address, and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Hi5 House of Dreams Costume Contest" on the subject line. This will comprise one (1) entry.
4. Only one entry per email address is allowed.
5. Entries will be accepted from November 26, 2015 up to midnight of November 30, 2015 (Manila time).
6. The winner will be drawn via electronic raffle and announced on Wednesday, December 2, 2015, via the Smart Parenting Facebook page.
7. The lucky winner will receive a Move Like Mary costume similar to the main photo above (dress only; leggings, shoes and other accessories not included).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
8. The winner must claim his/her prize at the Summit office in Mandaluyong City, the Philippines. The prize may not be exchanged for cash. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited after three (3) months.
Trending in Summit Network