Of the 610 residents swabbed due to the event in Barangay Nagkaisang Nayon, 18 are still awaiting results while 31 were moved to isolation facilities, the city's disease surveillance unit said.
Without specifying the exact date of the event, authorities said the community had been locked down since May 14.
Large gatherings remain prohibited even as Metro Manila and surrounding provinces were downgraded to GCQ with heightened restrictions until the end of the month.
"Lahat ng mga mapapatunayang lumabag sa ating guidelines at mga ordinansa lalo na 'yung mga nagkukumpulan at nag-iinuman o nagka-karaoke ay iisyuhan ng ordinance violation receipt (OVR) at maaaring makasuhan sa ilalim ng RA 11332," Mayor Joy Belmonte said in reference to the law on mandatory reporting of notifiable diseases and health events of public health concern.
Barangay Captain Feliciano dela Cruz was asked to explain why he should not be held liable for administrative neglect or misconduct.
"We encourage the public to take photos and videos whenever possible and report to us by calling our Hotline 122. We assure them that we will take swift action as this is a matter of protecting the health and safety of the whole city," Belmonte said.
This story originally appeared on Reportr.world. *Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.