- Toddler Educator Says Parents Have 3 'Superpowers' to Raise Smarter and Well-Behaved Kids
- Health & Nutrition Doctor Says Mom Needed to Lose Weight After Pregnancy. A Second Opinion Found Cancer.
- Labor & Childbirth 'My Mother-in-Law Held My Newborn Before I Could, While I Was Being Stitched Up After CS'
- Money Despite the Universal Health Care Act, It Still Pays to Be a PhilHealth Member
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
The 1st Philippine Summit on Early Childhood Education
Learn more about the importance of promoting and strengthening early childhood education in the Philippines today.
Due to the damages brought upon by Typhoon Ondoy, the 1st Philippine Summit on Early Childhood Education, sponsored by Smart Parenting magazine, has been moved to November 5-6, 2009, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., to be held at the Every Nation Leadership Institute in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Registration fees have been lowered for participating schools which may have been affected by the said typhoon.
Childhood educators, program administrators, school supervisors, university students, researchers, teacher educators, social workers, child and educational psychologists, counselors, developmental pediatricians, and other professionals working with children are all highly encouraged to attend this event.
Topics and ideas will be presented and discussed by speakers such as George S. Morrison, Ed. D. and Laura Benson, M.A.
Dr. Morrison is an award-winning speaker and presenter who teaches child development and early childhood classes to undergraduate & graduate students at the University of North Texas. His work and research cover topics such as curriculum development for young children, family influences on children’s growth and development, and using technology in early childhood programs.
Ms. Benson holds more than two decades expertise when it comes to teaching reading to children of different ages. She has been an Independent Literary Consultant in numerous American and International schools for 29 years, as well as a professor in numerous universities, and a literary coach for different schools. She reviews books and writes for the International Reading Association, with several published works, particularly on honing students’ literacy skills. Her key personal and research interests include Literacy Instruction, Assessment, and staff development.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Registration Starts at 7:30 a.m.
- New Rate: 8, 500.00 per participant (*Maximus Inventus will reimburse all participants during the summit who have paid more than 8,500.00)
- Walk in Rate: 10,000.00 (Inclusive of the conference packet, video, certificate, lunch, and snacks)
- Registration Options:
- E-mail the names of ALL participants to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the school's name and email address.
- Fax the names of ALL participants to (02)631-11-95 together with the school's name and email address.
- Call (02)568-05-83 or +63906-308-4158
- Payment Options:
- Payments may be deposited to RCBC Savings Bank Kapitolyo, Pasig Branch Savings (Account Number 1055-044-810, Account Name: Maximus Inventus Inc.) Please notify Maximus Inventus through fax the moment a deposit has been made. The fax must include the deposit slip, complete names of the participants, address, contact numbers and email address. Fax number is (02)631-11-95.
- Payments may be picked up. Call (02)568-05-83 or +63906-308-4158 for scheduling.
We welcome participants outside Metro Manila however; we recommend early registration for these participants to ensure a slot. Board and lodging accommodations must be done by the participants themselves.
For inquiries, please call (02)568-05-83 or +63906-308-41-58, or e-mail email@example.com.
View More Stories About