They are only 6 and 5 years old, yet they've already made quite an impression in show business at such a young age. The daughters of talent manager / songwriter Carla Concio and musician Francis Concio, and the apple of the eye of their "Kaka" (lola) Charo Santos-Concio, Julia and Talia are not only blessed with good looks but also with many talents and a zest for life.
Over the weekend, the two precocious girls were launched as the newest brand ambassadors of Baby Bench, along with the equally adorable Bae-by Baste of Eat Bulaga. What is it about the Concio Sisters that makes them good role models for kids their age? Here's what we found out:
1. They both love dogs.
2. Playing Monopoly with Dad and Mom is one of their favorite things to do (Talia still calls it 'Bunocoly').
3. They still sleep in the same room with dad and mom.
4. On any given day, they will fight for a good five minutes, and then manage to sort out their differences and be best friends again.
5. Both were potty trained before they turned 18 months old.
6. They sleep at 8 p.m. every night.
7. They don't eat bacon.
8. They eat fruits after lunch and dinner.
9. They had their first acting stint in a movie at the 2015 Metro Manila Fim Fest entry, All You Need is Pag-Ibig, which starred Kris Aquino, Kim Chiu, and Xian Lim, among others. Their studies remain their priority.
10. Julia talks in her sleep.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
11. She started singing when she was 5 months old -- no words, just the melody.
12. She is not fond of eating bread.
13. When she grows up, Julia wants to be a teacher.
14. She has a natural talent for painting. Her artworks are displayed at her parents' music studio at home.
15. Julia performed a song number from "Frozen" as the toddler Anna at the ABS-CBN Philharmonic Orchestra's Disney concert two years ago.
16. Julia won as Best Child Performer at the recently-held 26th Awit Awards for her rendition of "Believe in Magic".
17. Talia loves pesto and risotto.
18. Her dream is to one day become a veterinarian.
19. Talia still drinks from the feeding bottle.
20. She loves stuffed toys, and believes that they have feelings, too.
Photos by Lai de Guzman. Julia and Talia's clothes are by Great Kids, available at The SM Store.