- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Candy Pangilinan Recalls When Son Was Not Allowed To Graduate: 'Paano 'Pag Nagwala?'
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- Love & Relationships Mom Says ‘Parent Sex’ Happens In 3.5 Minutes Between Changing Nappies And Cooking Food!
This Two-Year-Old Tot Is Your Next Style IconCheck out this tot's amazing, adorable, awesome style
Her name is Summer G, and you can call her “Sparkle” because she literally sends sparks shooting in the air when she struts wearing her everyday mini street style.
Her Instagram account @_callmesparkle, run by her mom Simone Gittens, is just starting to rake in followers. “It’s about confidence and teaching her to be confident starting NOW,” says her mom Simon , who is also founder and creative director of Louis B Kids, an New Jersey-based online shopping store.
According to the Louie B Kids website, “We believe that helping your kids express who they are through fashion is the way to go. It allows room for creativity, art, and imagination.” Their family blog LoveTheGittens.com, where you can take a peek at the Gittens’ lifestyle, also offers some style advice for those style icon-wannabes who are clueless or a bit afraid to take risks.
Sparkle mostly dons pieces from the Louis B Kids line, and we couldn’t agree more. She perfectly embodies the union of style and comfort. See our favorite ensembles below:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Do you have this dress in grownup sizes?
2. Ready for the weekend!
3. Rocking those animal-print leggings
4. Love that accent necklace!
5. Print-on-print done right
6. Hats off to you, little girl!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
7. That look spells confidence
8. Now THIS is fearless.
Trending in Summit Network