- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Labor & Childbirth 'Doc Matangos Ba Ilong?' At Iba Pang Nasabi Ng Mga Nanay Pagkatapos Nilang Manganak
- Real Parenting Let Us Celebrate The Moms Who Are Dads, Too
- Real Parenting Good Provider At Responsableng Ama Ang Asawa Ko, Pero...
Medical School In Cebu Tops Physician Licensure Exam (Nov 2020)All graduates of Cebu Institute Of Medicine who took the exam passed!by SmartParenting Staff .
Thinking your child has what it takes to be a good doctor? You may be interested to know the top 10 performing schools in the country based on the November 2020 Physician Licensure Examination.
Cebu Institute of Medicine had 138 examinees, and they ALL passed, putting the school in the first place.
It was followed by the University of the Philippines-Manila, which had a 98.63% passing rate. The university had the most number of examinees in the top 10 — six in total! And its graduate, Jomel Garcia Lapides, ranked first with an 88.67% rating.
Another UP-Manila graduate in the top 10 of the licensure exam was Tiffany Grace Uy (ranked 5th), who had the highest average in UP Diliman's history where she took BS Biology. She was the valedictorian and magna cum laude of the College Of Medicine in UP Manila this 2020.
Here are the top 10 performing medical schools in November 2020 Physician Licensure Exam
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Cebu Institute of Medicine
- University of the Philippines Manila
- Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod Ng Maynila
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
- San Beda University
- Saint Louis University
- Davao Medical School Foundation
Students who topped the Physician Licensure Exam (November 2020)
The announcement was made by the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) today, November 26, 2020. PRC, which released the results in seven working days, said 3,538 out of 4,704 passed the Physician Licensure Examination.
For the list of successful examinees, click here. Congratulations!
What other parents are readingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network