- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Love & Relationships 3 Moms Speak Up Why They Stayed Despite Domestic Violence
- Love & Relationships Binuhusan Ng Tubig Ang Pinakamatigas Ang Ulo Sa Garcia Siblings!
Top of the Morning: Actress Alyssa Milano Slams Airport for Confiscating Her BreastmilkSays the milk was taken away with no discussion
1. Alyssa Milano slams Healthrow Airport for confiscating her breastmilk
"Charmed" actress Alyssa Milano took to Twitter to condemn Healthrow Airport for confiscating her breast milk. In her tweets, she said Healthrow security took 10 ounces of her pumped breast milk all because she didn’t travel with her baby. The mom of two, Milo, 4, and Elizabella, 7 months, said: "I would have happily spread milk in different containers, which I travel with, to comply to those liquid rules. Instead, milk was taken away with no discussion. Shampoo, lotions… were simply tested and handed back with no issue. Makes no sense at all." (popsugar.com)
2. More women aren’t having children
According to a new data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s population survey, nearly half of the women between ages 15 and 44 did not have kids last year — the highest percentage since the Census Bureau started doing the annual survey in 1976. Among women between ages 25 and 29, 49% were childless in 2014, also an all-time high. (time.com)
3. Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies welcome son
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The "She’s All That" actress and "The Originals" actor welcomed their second child, son Theodore Vigo, on Saturday, April 4. Rachael tweeted “Welcome to the party, Little Buddy. We love you so much.” “We” includes 18-month-old Charlotte Easton. Congratulations! (people.com)
4. California bill bans child vaccine exemptions
California lawmakers pushed forward a bill that would ban parents from getting their children exempt from vaccinations because of personal beliefs. This is a measure to have all school kids protected from vaccine-preventable diseases, such as the measles outbreak in Disneyland in December of last year. (gmanetwork.com)
5. Jennie Garth is engaged
Former 90210 gal Jennie Garth is engaged to fellow actor David Abrams. The engagement was announced via Twitter, when David greeted Jennie a happy birthday on April 3 and the hashtag #loveumoreandmoreeachday. The actors’ reps confirmed the two are set to tie the knot. This will be a third marriage for Jennie, who also has three daughters with her 2nd ex-husband, "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli. Best wishes! (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network