- Baby Get Activity Books And Learning Materials For As Low As P60 At This 24-Hour Book Sale
- Getting Pregnant Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Even If You're On Birth Control?
- News Kids Are Doing The New Online Challenge Unaware It Could Be Fatal
- Your Kid’s Health Are Soy And Almond Milk Healthy Alternatives To Cow's Milk For Toddlers?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Top Of The Morning: Baby Born Without Most of His Skull Celebrates First BirthdayRead what milestones this "miracle baby" has reached.
1. Baby born without most of his skull celebrates first birthdayADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos from Facebook
Jaxon Emmet Buell was given just days to live when he was born missing most of his brain and his skull a year ago, and yet he just celebrated his first birthday. Jaxon was born with an extremely rare brain malformation called microhydranencephaly on August 17, 2014. Now, he's teething and learning how to say "mama" and "daddy." His parents Brandon and Britanny are thankful for every moment with their son. (nydailynews.com)
2. Ikea pulls out window blinds
The Swedish furniture company announced that it will only sell blinds and covering with no cords or non-accessible cords in the U.S. starting January 1, 2016. Ikea announced its plan to do so back in 2012 as part of a move to get rid of potentially dangerous products. Children could die from strangulation by window cords. (yahoo.com)
3. Four-day school week can help kids do better in school
Yet another study strengthens the case of having a four-day school week for the kids. A new paper, published in the journal Education Finance and Policy, found that schools that switch to four-day school weeks see their fourth and fifth graders improve their math scores. Previous research has linked four-day school week to improved health and productivity. This is the first study that linked four-day school week to academic achievement. (yahoo.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Bianca Gonzalez bares baby bump on magazine coverADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The "Pinoy Big Brother" host, who is currently expecting her first child with husband and pro baller JC Intal debuted her baby bump on the cover of Mega magazine. Bianca wore only a dark blue bandeau and flowy fabric as a skirt, so her baby bump is highlighted -- and lshe ooks stunningly beautiful. Bianca is due to give birth to a baby girl, who will be named Lucia, in December. (abs-cbnnews.com)
5. Did Sandra Bullock adopt another child?
According to Radar Online, the Hollywood actress is now a proud mom of two. The U.S. magazine reports that Sandra has been wanting to adopt a baby girl, but wanted to do so with the right man. Her adopting another child -- Sandra is already a mom to five-year-old son Louis by adoption -- is a sign that she and boyfriend photographer Bryan Randall are getting serious in their relationship. Her rep has yet to confirm or comment on the report. (mirror.co.uk)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW