- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Love & Relationships 3 Moms Speak Up Why They Stayed Despite Domestic Violence
- Love & Relationships Binuhusan Ng Tubig Ang Pinakamatigas Ang Ulo Sa Garcia Siblings!
Top of the Morning: Bianca Gonzalez is Pregnant!The TV host confirms she is three months on the family way
1. Bianca Gonzalez is pregnant!
The Kapamilya TV host confirmed that she is indeed three months along the family way. Her manager Boy Abunda said that she just had to make sure the first trimester is well past before she announced her pregnancy. Bianca said via a text message, “I am three months along the way and heartbeat is very strong and all is good and healthy.” It has only been four months since she and pro baller JC Intal tied the knot in a private ceremony in Palawan. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Angelika dela Cruz is pregnant with second child
Kapuso actress Angelika dela Cruz is expecting her second child with husband Orion Casareo, she confirmed during a press conference for the teleserye “Healing Hearts” on April 27. She is currently two months pregnant, and already sporting a baby bump. She is due to give birth in November. Angelika says she was surprised, but also added that they have been excitedly waiting to have a baby again and give their eldest, Gabby, 6, a sibling. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
3. Mom breastfeeds baby after mastectomyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The woman in the photo was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer while she was pregnant. She had chemotherapy and had one breast removed while on the family way, and was induced to give birth at 36 weeks so she could continue getting treatment. Photographer Kate Murray from Florida captured the powerful photos, which she posted on her Facebook page. She wrote, “Breastfeeding is such a sacred bond, and this one just makes my heart break and swell at the same time.” Her photos have been shared over 91,000 times. (huffingtonpost.com)
4. Second child on the way for Max Greenfield
“New Girl” star Max Greenfield, who plays Schmidt on the show, and his wife, casting director Tess Sanchez, are due to welcome a new boy or girl. The two, who married in 2008 are already parents to five-year-old daughter Lily. Max isn’t the only one with a baby on the way, co-star Zooey Deschanel is due to give birth to her first baby around July. Congratulations! (people.com)
5. AAP releases new guidelines on releasing newborns from hospitals
The updated guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) on judging if newborns are safe to be released from hospitals outlines specific criteria; among them: the readiness of the mother to care for her baby at home (the mother’s health, level of support she has at home, the health and stability of the baby, and access to follow-up medical care), if the infant has completed two feedings either by breast or bottle, and if parents have an appropriate car seat, among others. The new guidelines are published in the online April 27 edition of he journal Pediatrics. (usnews.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network