1. Can you believe this model is eight months pregnant?
Lingerie model and mom-to-be Sarah Stage posted on Instagram pregnant photos of her with a barely-there baby bump. Sarah, a fitness fanatic, is currently eight months pregnant. She said she stayed in shape through light prenatal training. She recently launched a new line of sexy maternity dresses including maxi dresses and form-fitting cocktail dresses for “mamas-to-be of all shapes and sizes,” she captioned in one of her photos. (people.com)
2. Cate Blanchett adopts baby girl At 45, the Cinderella actress is a mom again. Award-winning actress Cate Blanchett recently welcomed her fourth child with husband Andrew Upton via adoption. She had always said she would love to have more children. The new addition to the family, Edith Vivian Patricia, joins her brother Dashiell John, 13, Roman Robert, 10, and Ignatius Martin, turning 7 next month. Congratulations! (people.com)
3. Rachelle Ann Go debuts Cinderella music video
The Miss Saigon star debuted the music video of her rendition of the classic theme song “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” on Saturday, March 7. Rachelle was chosen to sing it for the upcoming live-action Cnderella movie opening in theaters this week. Walt Disney Studios Southeast Asia general manager Amit Malhotra said they chose Rachelle because “she embodies the positivity and inspirations of Cinderella, and is a living idol for young Filipinos everywhere who never stopped following her dreams.” (rappler.com)
4. Hilary Duff and mom host baby shower for preggy Haylie Haylie was on cloud nine as family and friends, including Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Kaley Cuoco-Sweetling, among others, gathered to celebrate her approaching motherhood. The shower was adorned with bouquets of fresh flowers and, of course, sweets. Dad-to-be Matt Rosenberg also made an appearance, as well as sister Hilary’s three-year-old son Luca. Haylie is due to give birth to a daughter soon. (people.com)
5. Chris Evans and Chris Pratt make surprise visit at children’s hospital
Marvel superheroes Chris Evans a.k.a. Captain America and Chris Pratt a.k.a. Star-Lord of The Guardians of the Galaxy paid Seattle Children’s Hospital a surprise visit after a friendly bet on Twitter regarding their favorite teams on the Nationals Football League playoffs. And since both lost their bets, the two actors did good on their promises of visiting Evans’s charity of choice, The Seattle Children’s Hospital, and Pratt’s choice, the Christopher’s Haven in Boston. They even gave away toys to the kids. (pulse.seattlechildrens.org)