- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
Top of the Morning: Disney Working on a Project with Rachelle Ann Go?Is the Miss Saigon actress the newest Disney Princess?
1. Disney to do a project with Rachelle Ann Go
After Sarah Geronimo’s Rapunzel and Kim Chiu’s Mulan, Rachelle Anne Go will soon be part of the Disney family as well. The Miss Saigon actress shared on Instagram a photo of her wearing a blue dress in a recording studio. One of the hashtags she used was #MyCinderellaMoment and also tagged the Instagram page of Walt Disney Studio Philippines, which also confirmed the Rachelle was indeed doing something for Disney. (abs-cbnnews.com)
2. McDo will no longer use chicken raised with antibiotics
McDonald's in the U.S. will soon stop using chicken raised with antibiotics for their products. The world’s biggest fast-food chain will not only buy chicken without antibiotics, but they will also make an effort to force chicken producers to change practices and join the fight against dangerous “superbugs”—illnesses that are antibiotic-resistant, making them harder to beat. (yahoo.com)
3. Woman company president apologizes to mom co-workers
Jobs portal company PowerToFly president Katharin Zalezki says sorry to all her co-workers who are also mothers. “For mothers in the workplace, it’s death by a thousand cuts – and sometimes it’s other women holding the knives. I didn’t realize this – or how horrible I’d been – until five years later, when I gave birth to a daughter of my own,” she said after confessing to secretly discriminating and judging working mothers. Now that she’s a mom herself, she recognizes the struggle and the help working women need. (fortune.com)
4. Stephanie Henares and Gino Dela Peña announced engagement
Another celebrity couple is set to tie the knot: model-host Stephanie Henares and former "Survivor Philippines" contestant Gino Dela Peña announced their engagement via their respective Instagram accounts. The two have been dating for two years now. (pep.ph)
5. Is Chris Brown a father?
According to TMZ, the singer has a nine-month-old baby girl with a former model he has known for years. Chris Brown’s on-and-off girlfriend since 2011, Karrueche Tran, is having none of it. She washing her hands off anything related to the singer even though Chris has yet to confirm or deny the report. (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network