- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
Top of the Morning: Flower Girl, Ring Bearer Wed 20 Years LaterThey walk down the aisle again after two decades as husband and wife, plus an app that lets you deliver Princess Anna's baby
1. Flower girl, ring bearer wed 20 years later
After 20 years, Briggs Fussy and Brittney Husbyn walked down the aisle again —- as they once did as ring bearer and flower girl at a Minnesota wedding —- this time, to be husband and wife. Briggs was the ring bearer at the wedding of his godmother who worked with Brittney's mom. They didn’t know each other then, but they reconnected in 2007 when they were both in the same high school, and became a couple two years after. Their wedding capped an amazing story that their relatives love retelling. (abcnews.go)
2. Art therapy helps kids with behavior problems
Researchers found that children emerged from a 10-week Art Room program with less depression, fewer behavioral problems, and improved self-esteem. The Art Room program is a school-based art therapy program in the U.K. aimed at children ages five to 16 who need emotional and behavioral support. The study was published in the journal The Arts in Psychotherapy. (reuters.com)
3. Cristina Aguilera shares baby girl’s photo
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The singer tweeted a photo of her baby girl wearing a “Lil Diva” nappy under a hot pink dress. This is the first picture of her and fiancée Matt Rutler’s daughter Summer Rain, 5 months old, though her face isn’t shown. Cristina is also a mom to Max, 7, her son with ex-husband Jordan Bratman. (people.com)
4. Pregnant Duchess Kate feels the baby kicking already
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, shares that the baby in her womb kicks with gusto, even though the baby’s gender isn’t yet known. She is currently six months pregnant, and "baby kicks" are definitely a sign of a healthy, developing baby. (people.com)
5. New app lets you help Frozen's Anna give birthCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For all those kids addicted to watching the movie Frozen, or anything that’s remotely connected to it, here's something you'll love: a new (though unofficial) app called “Anna Giving Birth.” The app picks up where the movie ended: Anna and Kristoff get married, and she gets pregnant. It asks your child to help Anna deliver the baby —- complete with fetus ECG monitors, needles with anesthetics, a C-section scalpel, and a magic wand to heal all wounds. You can download the app from iTunes here. (buzzfeed.com)
Trending in Summit Network