1. Chynna Ortaleza shares her mommy must-haves--and more?
Chynna Ortaleza has us wondering if her bundle of joy has arrived based on a series of posts on her Instagram. First clue, many of her followers have begun congratulating her on her baby's arrival. Second clue, we barely see the baby bump in another Instagram photo taken during her guesting at Marian Rivera's new show. The most telling, however, is her Instagram post on her current mommy must-haves where she shared the products that have helped her--and her baby. Speaking about one of the oils she uses, her caption read: "This has helped us reduce colic attacks...It has worked wonders with our little one." In another post, she also thanked lactation consultant Joyce Martinez for helping her in her breastfeeding journey. "Though we are still fixing a little bump on the road I am glad to have taken a class with her," she wrote. Chynna and husband Kean Cipriano have been very private about their journey to parenthood. If indeed Chynna has already given birth, we eagerly await for the "new mom" to announce it in her own time. [UPDATE] Chynna Ortaleza has indeed given birth and just announced it on Yan Ang Morning! today, June 2. Congrats!
2. Kristine Hermosa set to return to TV
The actress and mom-of-three is set to return to television with husband Oyo Sotto. The real-life couple will star in GMA-7's upcoming sitcom entitled Hay, Bahay and will also star Vic Sotto, Ai-Ai Delas Alas, Jose Manalo and Wally Bayola. After taking a long hiatus from showbiz, this will be the first TV show for the former Star Magic talent who started her career in the rival network. Hay, Bahay premieres on June 19. (pep.ph)
3. Judy Ann Santos's cookbook among the "best in the world"
Judy Ann's Kitchen was recognized as the best food books in the world by Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2016. The mom-of-three took to Instagram to share the good news. "Oh my!!! Tumalon ang puso ko!! Never really expected this. But, oh wow! I am beyond grateful!! To the whole team who helped in making my dreams come true, cheers to us!!! Maraming maraming maraming salamat po!!" she wrote as caption. Judy Ann also thanked her husband Ryan Agoncillo for believing in her passion. Gourmand International gives top honors to the best printed or digital food and wine books every year. (gmanetwork.com)
4. Mary Poppins is back! The soon-to-be mom-of-two, Emily Blunt, has signed on in Disney's upcoming Mary Poppins sequel. The live-action adaptation entitled Mary Poppins Returns will follow Jane and Michael Banks, now grown-up, along with Michael's three kids. After a personal tragedy, the Banks family is visited by Mary Poppins and Jack, a street lamplighter, to help them rediscover the joys in life. Jack will be played by Lin-Manuel Miranda, who conceived, wrote, and starred the award-winning Broadway play Hamilton. Mary Poppins Returns is set to premiere on December 2018. (eonline.com)
5. Mockingjay star Jena Malone gives birth!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Hunger Games Mockingjay star announced via Instagram that she and boyfriend photographer Ethan DeLorenzo have welcomed their first child, a son they named Ode Mountain. She called the momentous event the best weekend of their lives. "What an incredible blessing to be chosen by this amazing, kind, gentle and beautiful soul to be his parents," she wrote in the caption. "Humbled and in complete awe that we get to experience the most ancient and transcendent love that exists," Jena added. Ethan posted a touching video of the two loves of his life. Congratulations! (people.com)
8. A Mummy Heart Saver!@mommysbliss Gripe Water has helped my baby a great deal. If your baby has colic ask your doctor if you give this to your precious one. It has worked wonders with our little one. Locally available @healthyoptionsph Hope this little list helps all super mums out there! â¤ï¸ All my love to you.