1. In Photos: Baby Shower for Judy Ann Santos Agoncillo!
The soon-to-be mom of three was honored at a baby shower recently. Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo celebrated the upcoming arrival of their daughter Luna with friends from StarStudio and Working Mom Magazine. Celebrity friends such as Agot Isidro and Iza Calzado were also present at the shower. The two announced Juday's pregnancy last June. They are already parents to daughter Yohan and son Lucho. (abs-cbnnews.com)
2. A first! Barbie featured a boy in their ad!
In 56 years, the face of the brand depicted in their new ad is a boy. Yes, you read that right. "Moschino Barbie is so fierce," says the boy before putting on a black purse with gold chain over the doll's arm. Moschino Barbie is a limited edition line that sold out after an hour it sent on sale let November 9. The ad may have taken inspiration from Italian luxury fashion brand's creative director Jeremy Scott; they had a similar blonde Mohawk he sports. Scott had been vocal that Barbie is the reason he became a designer. (yahoo.com)
3. Once Upon A Time couple expecting second child Actors Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin are expecting their second child. The Once Upon a Time co-stars, who in the show plays The Prince and Snow White respectively, are already parents to their 17-month-old son Oliver Finlay. They were married in April 2014. Josh recently gushed about her better half's parenting style. He said Ginny is "the greatest mother I know" and a "cool mom." Congratulations! (people.com)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day A new large-scale study found that kids who ate a quality breakfast had twice the chance of receiving above double chances of getting above-average scores in standardized tests compared to kids who skipped breakfast altogether. Researchers from Cardiff University looked at 5,000 children ages nine to eleven and recorded what thy ate over 24 hours and also found that kids who ate junk food for breakfast showed no boost in their standardized test scores. This is the first direct and positive link between the first meal of the day and academic achievement. (theguardian.com)
5. Hersheys makes a big recipe change in their chocolates The chocolate powerhouse brand is swapping the artificial "vanillin" for the real ingredient, vanilla bean extract, for their chocolate bars and kisses. The Pennsylvanian chocolate makers implemented the chance a few weeks ago in line with their goal of removing all artificial ingredients from their products. Hershey announced last February that they would transition the brand to simple and easy-to-understand ingredients. (time.com)