1. Mom models strut their stuff at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Nope, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is not just for single girls. Moms also graced the runway showing off their toned post-baby bodies in sexy lingerie. One of them just became the longest participating angel -- since 1999 -- in the yearly fashion event. See them below!
Allessandra is a mom to two kids, daughter Anja Louise, 7, and son Noah Phoenix, 3.
Lily is a mom to daughter, Dixie Pearl Followill, 3.
Adriana has just set the record for the longest running (or should we say, walking?) lingerie model for the fashion event. This is her 16th walk for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She's a mom to two daughters, Valentina,6, and Sienna, 3. (popsugar.com)
2. Watch: Jennifer Garner in the emotional trailer of Miracles from Heaven
Actress and a mom of three Jennifer Garner's new film, Miracles from Heaven is based on the emotional story of Christy Beam and her 12-year-old daughter Annabel. Garner plays Christy while Kylie Rogers, 11, plays Annabel. "There was something about this family, this mother and daughter, and this telling of the story that I felt I just had to be a part of," Garner told People. Annabel survived a 30-feet fall from a tree, and then was miraculously healed from a serious digestive disorder. She claims that she had visited heaven, and that He told her that she'd be fine. (people.com)
3. Meteor Garden star Vic Zhou is married Former F4 boyband member and "Meteor Garden" actor Vic Zhou had tied the knot with his girlfriend, actress Reen Yu. The two have been together for four years now. In a photo posted on his Facebook account, Vic shared a photo of them showing off their wedding rings. In a Chinese micro-blogging site that picked up the news, the caption for the photo reads, "Mrs Chou is really beautiful. Yes, we got married. We thank friends for their blessings." Congratulations! (pep.ph)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Actress Melissa George welcomes second child The Grey's Anatomy star had welcomed her second baby, son Solal, on November 3 at the American Hospital in Paris, France. "My journey to motherhood is what I am the most proud of," Melissa said through a statement on her website. "Thank you to my love, JeanDavid [her French businessman husband], for giving me the best gift in my life. I love you," she added. The two are already parents to their firstborn, 21-month-old Raphael. Congratulations! (people.com)
5. New app helps women in Ethiopia deliver babies The Safe Delivery App is helping women in Ethiopia deliver babies. Nine out of 10 women in Ethiopia give birth at home and without medical support. Created by Danish organization Maternity Foudnation, the app provides simplified instructions and animated videos on how to deliver a baby. It also includes what to do in cases of emergencies, such as bleeeding, birthing complications and even resuscitating newborns. With the app, birth attendants can be up-to-date with the right medical procedures and not just the traditional ones. (rappler.com)