1. James Yap shares details of third child's birth
In a phone interview with Pep.ph, the basketball player shared his girlfriend Michela Cazzola endured 18 hours of labor. "Three nights din kami dito sa hospital, eh. Pumasok kami ng Saturday night [August 6], tapos nanganak siya [his girlfriend, ], Monday, 6:55 P.M. So, nung Monday ng 2 P.M., hirap na hirap na siya." He, however, assured everyone that she's okay and will probably be discharged from the hospital on Thursday, August 11. The pro baller also expressed his feelings on finally welcoming his third child, a baby boy whom they named Michael James or MJ for short. "Sobrang saya. Sobrang sarap," he said. James plans to be present and raise MJ with Michela every step of the way. He said they are going to be focused on caring for the baby, and they're not in a hurry to get married. When asked who MJ looks like more, James said, "Kamukha ni Mic, ang hina ng dugo ng exotic. Authentic na Italyano ang nagwagi!" he quipped. (pep.ph)
2. In photos: Another baby shower for Iya Villania
A surprise baby shower was held for TV host last August 7 at the Maximo Comfort Cuisine in Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. Iya and husband Drew Arellano are expecting their first baby, a baby boy whom they'll name Antonio Primo. The baby shower was DIY-styled by Iya's friend Hannah Romawac Olives (Session Road) and Ines Santiago. The baby shower, which was hosted by fellow TV host Suzy Abrera, also served as a reunion for her former teen TV shot Click. Present at the baby shower were Valerie Concepcion, Denise Laurel, Valerie Concepcion, and Tricia Roman. Baby Antonio Primo is due any time now. (pep.ph)
3. Scarlet Snow shows us she knows how to count!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Scarlet Snow never fails to amaze us. In another video posted on her Instagram account, the little girl who is just 17 months old showed us that she already knows how to count. Her dad Hayden asked her to count the peaches they picked from a farm, and she was able to count until 10. If it seemed like she was in a hurry, it's maybe because she wanted to eat the fruits already. "Let's hurry up to 10 already Daddy @dochayden. I'm so hungry!!!" the caption read. Let's see, she knows the names of fruits and veggies and knows how to count before two years old! Good job, Scarlet!
4. Mariel Rodriguez wishes for a healthy baby on her birthday
It's her birthday today! The TV host took to Instagram to share her and husband Robin Padilla's simple birthday salubong. "I only have one wish on my birthday... to have a healthy baby," Mariel wrote in one of the photos captions. Mariel shared that she got emotional and was crying as she realized it would be her last birthday with just the two of them as they're expecting a little one soon. She wrote, "I will miss us so much! Of course, I am happy... My goodness I can't be happier with our blessing." She also thanked Robin for the six years with just the two of them together. "Thank you for making it special," she added. Happy birthday, Mariel!
5. Megan Fox has given birth to her third child! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) star has given birth to her and husband Brian Austin Green's third child. According to reports, Megan gave birth last week on August 4 to another healthy baby boy whom they named Journey River Green. He joins his big brothers Noah Shannon, 3, and Bodhi Ransom, 2. Megan filed for divorce from Brian last year, but surprised everyone when she walked the TMNT red carpet premiere with a visible baby bump and confirmed that Brian is indeed the father. Sources confirmed that they are back together, getting along, and are happily raising their boys. "They admire each other on how they are as parents and are looking forward to bringing their third child into this world," the source added. Congratulations! (eonline.com)