- Labor & Childbirth Why C-Section Moms Are Brave: The Serious Risks They Face During Delivery
- Toddler Having Good Grades Is Not The Only Way A Child Will Excel In Life, Says Psychologist
- Wellness Embracing Mom Bod! 6 Moms Say Bye To Insecurities, Hello Sexy And Strong Body
- Family Fun The Peninsula Manila Has A Terrific Staycation Deal For Moms And Their Families
Top of the Morning: Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto's Older Kids Meet Baby Marvic for the First TimePlus, the actress who plays Wonder Woman is pregnant, and see photos of Camille Prats's princess-themed bridal shower!by Rachel Perez .
1. Here are photos of Kristine Hermosa's new babyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
On November 5, at 11:01 p.m., Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto welcomed their fourth child, a boy, whom they chose to name Marvic Valentin Sotto II after Oyo’s dad Vic. The new dad-of-four immediately posted on Instagram photos of the little angel, and of their older children Kiel, 8, Ondrea, 4, and Kaleb, 2, meeting their youngest sibling for the first time. "Father God, salamat. Maraming salamat sa pagmamahal," Oyo wrote as caption. Meanwhile, he captioned his photo with Kristine, simply, "I love you." Among those who congratulated the couple was Oyo's cousin Ciara Sotto, who said that baby Marvic is "so guapo," and Vic's wife Pauleen Luna, who said she "can't wait to meet him!" Congratulations! (pep.ph)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. In photos: Camille Prats' bridal showerADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The bride-to-be had a princess-themed bridal shower, in honor of her most memorable role as Princess Sarah in the TV show Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa. The celebration was held at the Marco Polo Hotel in Ortigas over the weekend. "My heart is overflowing with gratitude! Thank you to all my dearest friends who came and enjoyed the night with me!" she wrote on Instagram, also giving thanks to the brands that sponsored the event. #ThePrincessBride bridal shower was attended by her family and close friends in and outside of showbiz, including Pauleen Luna, Yayo Aguila, Suzi Abrera, Rochelle Pangilinan, Kaye Abad, Diana Zubiri, Nikki Valdez, Sherilyn Tan, and sister-in-law Isabel Oli who helped organize the event. Camille and fiance VJ Yambao are set to wed early next year.
3. Yohan Agoncillo celebrates birthday at orphanageADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Last Saturday, the eldest daughter of Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo had an early birthday celebration (her real birthday is November 7) with the children of Elsie Gaches Village, a home for special-needs kids and kids with developmental disorders in Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Of course, her parents and Yohan's siblings went to celebrate with the other kids. "Happy birthday, ate! We love you sooo much! [Twelve ka na!] I can't believe how time flies sooo fast! But you will forever be mom and dad's baby girl!” wrote Judy Ann on Instagram. Judy Ann also thanked Goldilocks for the unicorn cake they made, and Champion for the products they donated for the orphanage. Happy birthday, Yohan! (pep.ph)
4. Here's the new Lego Batman trailer!
In case you missed it, the Batman we met in The Lego Movie is getting his own movie. In this new full trailer, we get to hear the butler Alfred's psychological analysis of Bruce Wayne. We also meet the super perky and annoying sidekick Robin, a lovesick Joker, and Barbara Gordon, a.k.a. Batgirl, who seems to be part of the action-fighting scenes, too. Featuring the voices of Will Arnett as Batman, Ralph Fiennes as Alfred, Michael Cera as Robin, Rosario Dawson as Barbara Gordon, and Zach Galifianakis as The Joker, The Lego Batman Movie is set to open in theaters next year. (theguardian.com)
5. Wonder Woman is pregnant!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The actress who plays the role, that is, in DC Comics' new titular movie. Gal Gadot has just announced on Instagram that she and husband Yaron Versano are expecting Baby #2. "So excited to share this wonder with you... #mommyforthesecondtime," she wrote as caption of a mirror couple selfie with their hands joining to form a heart shape on her belly. The two are already parents to daughter Alma, whom they welcomed in 2011. Gal is currently promoting her new Wonder Woman film which will premiere in theaters early next year. Congratulations! (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network