1. Marian Rivera gives birth! She's finally here! The Kapuso Primetime Queen has given birth to her first child, Baby Letizia, or Baby Zia (her nickname). Marian Rivera gave birth this morning at The Makati Medical Center. "Maria Letizia came out at 5.25 a.m. today. Thank God they are both safe and okay," Dingdong Dantes said in a text message to marian's manager Rams David. Marian delivered her Baby Zia, who weighed 6.9 pounds, via normal delivery.
The new dad posted the first photo of Baby Zia, albeit only her tiny fingers.
In the caption, he wrote, "Twenty-three November, 2015: The day God decided to deliver His most precious gift. This morning, I witnessed a miracle...and during that moment, i realized that my life would never be the same again. As we welcome this new graceful chapter with open hearts, we thank everyone who prayed with us through this sweet journey. Friends, say hello to our Maria Letizia." Congratulations! (pep.ph)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello tie the knot The Modern Family star and Magic Mike actor are officially married. The couple said their "I dos" at the Breakers Pal Beach resort in Miami, Florida with around 400 close family and friends. The festivities kicked off over the weekend in Miami, as they hosted pool party and evening cocktails culminating to the big wedding. Celebrity guests attended the wedding: Reese Witherspoon, Anna Paquin, Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan, and of course, her Modern Family co-stars. (ew.com)
3. Hello Kitty cafe is coming to the U.S.
Photo from popsugar,com
The U.S. has been smitten by the girl-cat icon. A Hello Kitty cafe will finally open at the Irvine Spectrum Center in Orange County at the end of November this year, according to the LA Times. Everything from food to the decorations will feature the famous Sanrio character. There is also a pop-up food truck that's already serving Hello Kitty-themed doughnuts and macaroons in the Southern California area. Aside from the original cafe in Japan, there's already a Hello-Kitty themed cafe in Seoul, and the soon-to-open cafe in the U.S. will be the second one around the globe. (popsugar.com)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. New study on stretch marks suggest one cream that really helps A new study in the British Journal of Dermatology details what exactly causes stretch marks. Researchers examined skin samples of 27 pregnant women who developed fresh reddish stretch marks in their second trimester, and compared those with skin samples around less-stretched areas of the abdomen and hips. They found that damaged elastic fiber network in the inner layer of the skin, and therefore loses its ability to return to its original shape. The study also suggest that tretinoin (a.k.a. retinoic acid) helps reduce reddish stretch marks though it can cause some skin irritation. (yahoo.com)
5. Actress Brooklyn Decker shares first photo of son
"Sundays," the Grace and Frankiecaptioned a selfie of her with seven-week-old son Hank on sleeping on her chest. Brooklyn Decker and former tennis pro Andy Roddick welcomed their first child on September 30 this year, and this is the first glimpse of Hank that the couple shared to the public. The two tied the knot in 2009 and announced the pregnany in May last year. (people.com)