1. Mariel Rodriguez says she got pregnant naturally
The actress and TV host shot down comments on her husband, actor producer Robin Padilla’s Instagram account that say she got pregnant via in vitro fertilization (IVF) when he announced through an ultrasound photo that they could be expecting triplets! In a separate comment, she said, “I seriously can’t believe it. Oh my gosh! Because we didn’t do IVF… We didn’t take special medicine to produce more eggs. It’s all GOD’s gift!!! I’m so happy!!!" Mariel is currently on complete bed rest, and she and Robin are continuously asking for prayers for their unborn kiddos. (pep.ph)
2. Short pregnancy gaps may lead to osteoporosis A new study claims that women who get pregnant less than a year apart may have a greater risk for developing osteoporosis later in life than those who have longer time in between pregnancies. The study, which analyzed bone tissue of postmenopausal women, also found that getting pregnant before age 27 may also increase that risk. Researchers suggest that women should wait two years between pregnancies for optimal bone health, as one year may not be enough time to regain bone density lost during pregnancy. (reuters.com)
3. Senator Chiz Escudero and Heart Evangelista to renew vows on anniversary To celebrate their first year together in February next year, the couple is already planning to renew their vows. Senator Chiz Escudero clarified that the renewal of vows will be a simple ceremony and not a full-blown wedding. It will be followed by a simple get together at their house in Quezon City. Heart’s parents will be special guests at the ceremony as they weren’t able to attend their wedding in Balesin earlier this year. It’s also their way of giving thanks to the positive relationships both their families have now. (pep.ph)
4. Single dad creates new app to help discipline his son There’s now an app to help you to get your child to clean up after himself, stop being rude, or listen in class. Dad and occupational therapist Kevin Spiteri, together with his Helping Hand System business partner Bryan Saavedra (also a dad), created the Behavior World app, a positive-reinforcement tool for parents, teachers, and kids. He created it primarily for his son Kyle, now 9, who had a difficult time after Kevin and Kyle’s mom divorced in 2010. The most effective tool for Kyle to stop acting out then was through a Candyland-style game he came up with —- and the idea for the Behavior World app was born. (yahoo.com)
5. “American Pie” actor Chris Klein is married The guy formerly engaged to Katie Holmes (way before she married Tom Cruise) is married. Chris Klein married his girlfriend of four years, travel agent Laina Rose Thyfault, last Sunday, at the Rainbow Ranch in Montana. The two tied the knot in front of 115 guests in an outdoor church with vintage pews and a custom doorway on the banks of the Gallatin River, staying true to the natural beauty of Montana. The two announced their engagement last December. Congratulations! (people.com)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.