- Real Parenting Anong Gagawin Mo Kung May Biglang Sumampal Sa Anak Mo?
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Health & Nutrition Try to Relax, Preggos! Your Unborn Baby Can Feel Your Stress
- Your Kid’s Health Don't Give Fruit Juice to Kids 1 Year Old and Below, Pedias Say
Top of the Morning: Mom of 5 Ina Raymundo Proudly Shows Off Stretch MarksRefers to them as her "battle scars"
1. Ina Raymundo proudly shows off battle scars (aka: stretch marks)
Mom-of-five and former “Sabado Nights” girl proudly showed off her stretch marks by posting a photo on Instagram, calling them “battle scars.” Ina, who, even after having five kids was able to maintain her sexy bod, captioned the photo: "I’m a mom of 5 and I have (severe) stretch marks on my belly. I used to hate them but I’ve realized that all I need is a good… tummy tuck!???” Her post gained positive comments from her followers. (gmanetwork.com)
2. Pinoy moms more sexually active after giving birth?
A new study found that new mothers in the Philippines are more intimate with their partners in the first six weeks after giving birth than they are before they became pregnant. Researchers from the University of Colorado in the U.S. suggest this could be a type of relationship-saving strategy. The study also found that 155 out of 260 women surveyed were breastfeeding. The study was published in the Springer’s journal Human Nature. (sciencedaily.com)
3. Gender-biased onesies pulled out from campus storeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
When an employee of New York University (NYU) Jason Y. Evans posted on social media photos of disturbing onesies being sold in the campus bookstore, the post went viral. It’s a photo of two onesies; the pink one read, “I hate my thighs” while the blue one read, “I’m super!” Soon enough it reached NYU management and quickly took it off their campus store shelves. NYU Bookstores management responded to an alumna who reposted the photo: “We see your point, and we agree. It was our oversight, and we have removed the item from the sales floor. Thank you for the feedback.” (upworthy.com)
4. Robert Pattinson and fiancée “really want kids”
Looks like the world’s hottest “vampire” would play dad in real life, too. After reports of their engagement, Robert Pattinson and fiancée musician FKA twigs (real name: Tahliah Barnett) are not only planning a casual pub wedding but also planning to start a family -— kids included. A source close to Robert reveals that FKA really wants kids. The two got engaged last April 1, and it’s not an April Fool’s prank. (people.com)
5. "Teletubbies" set to return to TVADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The colorful alien-looking creatures with antennas are set to return to the small screen. The BBC kid’s show was a big hit between 1997 and 2001, and is expected to make a splash when new episodes with a whole new feel begin airing in 2015. Only two voice actors have been confirmed: Veteran English actor Jim Broadbent (who played Professor Slughorn in the Harry Potter movies) will voice a talking trumpet, while actress Jane Horrock will play Tubby Phone. (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network