1. Hello Kitty plane will fly to Houston starting June
Photos from huffingtonpost.com, evaair.com
Taiwan-based EVA Air has announced that starting in June, they’ll send their brand new Hello Kitty Jet on a route from Taipei to Houston. The new plane will be unveiled in May and will feature the same delightful exterior designs as the existing Hello Kitty fleet. It will also have Wi-Fi and text messaging technology, Hello Kitty luggage tags, pillows, soap, and in-flight meals feature food items shaped like Hello Kitty’s head. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. Claudine and Raymart agree to put kids first The estranged couple have agreed not to bad-mouth each other on media interviews for their kids. Actress Claudine Barretto said in an interview with Boy Abunda on The Buzz, “I actually talked to Raymart. Napag-usapan namin na sana let’s not talk about each other anymore. Let’s not accept questions regarding each other kung hindi maganda 'yung sasabihin natin. We are trying to be good parents for the kids. We failed as husband and wife, we are trying to not fail as parents now,” she said. (abs-cbnnews.com)
3. Gab Valenciano and Tricia Centenera say “I do”
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The son of the legendary singer-performer Gary Valenciano tied the knot with his Filipino-Australian fashion blogger, dancer and host fiancee last weekend. The Meet Joe Black-themed wedding was held in an exclusive-membership resort in Tagaytay. The two, who were together for three years before they decided to tie the knot, are now preparing for a reception wedding in Boracay, and then a Paris honeymoon, and ski diving lessons. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
4. New invention aims to let lesbians conceive baby Apparently, in vitro fertilization is not the only option for lesbians to have a baby these days. Stephanie Berman, owner, president, and creator of Semenette, a sex toy that helps lesbians "conceive," says that this allows her to feel more involved in the process of conceiving a child with her partner as opposed to IVF procedure. Women would still need to procure semen on their own terms, load it on the Semenette and “get busy,” just like how other hetero couples do it. (huffingtonpost.com)
5. Carrie Underwood introduces son
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The American Idol alum and country singer, and husband hockey pro player Mike Fisher introduced their newborn son to the world via an adorable photo on Instagram right before Dad’s game. Son Isaiah Michael was shown cuddled up with a miniature hockey stick. Carrie captioned it: “The Predators are in the playoffs! Just waiting to get called up! #PutMeInCoach”. (people.com)
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.