1. New mom creates bathing suit line to cover scars
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Altrichia Cook, designer and founder behind Allusions by A. Lekay, knew too well how moms specifically are scared of wearing a tiny bikini, exposing their scars. The solution she came up with? High-waisted swimwear that can mask any abdominal imperfections and yet still flaunt their assets —- something she thought of after the birth of her first child in 2013. Even if you don’t have post-pregnancy scars, her swimsuits can easily hide problem areas as well as embrace curves. (mashable.com)
2. Greenery may help kids' brains According to a new study published in the journal PNAS, exposure to green space at a young age may help in children’s cognitive development. Researchers evaluated data on 2,600 Barcelona schoolchildren between ages seven and 10, and found that exposure to green space is correlated to improved memory and decreased inattentiveness. They also found that green space at school may also increase physical activity and reduce noise. (time.com)
3. Paul Soriano wants twins The director revealed that he would like to have twins for him and wife, actress and host Toni Gonzaga. He said, “If you ask me, gusto ko, two. Twins sana. Pero whatever God blesses us with, and as long as healthy and strong.” Toni, on the other hand, would like to have a boy. “Pero naisip ko, kung girl ang ibigay, basta as long na healthy and God-fearing, perfect na ‘yon. I will love them the same, she said. (pep.ph)
4. Another royal baby is born! Princess Madeleine of Sweden gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Monday, June 15, just two days after she attended her brother Prince Carl Philip’s wedding to Princess Sofia. The baby weighed 6.7 pounds and was 19.3 inches long. Both baby and mommy are doing fine. This is Princess Madeleine and husband Christopher O’Neil's second child. They are already parents to one-year-old Princess Leonore. Congratulations! (people.com)
5. Terrence Howard welcomes fourth child The “Empire” actor and his wife Miranda have welcomed their first child in May. Terrence Howard’s fourth child, son Qirin Love Howard, is named after qilin, a mythic Chinese creature. The couple had already divided baby care duties, with Terrence taking night shifts to let his wife sleep. He is already a dad to Aubrey, 21, Hunter, 19, and Heaven, 17, his children from his first marriage. Congratulations! (people.com)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.