- Your Kid’s Health Mom Describes How COVID-19 Began For Her Kids: 'Nilagnat At Nosebleed Ang Kambal'
- Toddler 'Tumigil Ka, Isa, Dalawa...!' This Discipline Tactic Can Send Your Child The Wrong Message
- Labor & Childbirth How Many Kids Can A Woman Have Via C-Section?
- Labor & Childbirth How To Care For Your Body After Baby: 'Magpaalaga Ka, Lahat Ng Chores Ipasa Muna'
Top of the Morning: Paul Soriano Looking Forward to Wedding and Honeymoon with Toni GonzagaPaul lets Toni take the lead in their wedding preps
1. Paul Soriano shares wedding preps details
“Whatever Toni wants, I will do my best to give it to her,” Paul Soriano said. The director of the talked-about Kid Kulafu, a film about the beginnings of The People’s Champ Manny Pacquiao. Said his attitude about their wedding plans is to just follow Toni’s lead. He also shared that he’s also looking forward to their honeymoon “anywhere outside the Philippines.” The couple hasn’t officially announced their wedding date, but there are speculations that it will be on June 12, their 8th anniversary. (rappler.com)
2. Sixty-five-year-old pregnant with quadruplets
Schoolteacher Annegret Raugnik of Berlin, Germany is set to give birth to quadruplets. Annegret said she decided to continue to have children because her youngest daughter, who is 9, wanted a younger sibling. Annegret also said she is still healthy and very capable to take care of more kids. Her brood of 13 -— the oldest is 44 years old —- is fathered by five different men. This current pregnancy was achieved by artificially inseminating with donated sperm and eggs. When she gives birth in July, she’ll be the oldest mother of quadruplets. (huffingtonpost.com)
3. Facebook “un-bans” photo of baby without a nose
After getting flak from imposing the ban on sharing photos of the miracle baby born without a nose, Facebook overturned the ban. A pro-life group was using Baby Eli’s photo to promote its cause, so the social media giant deemed it “too controversial.” Parents Brandi McGlathery and Troy Thompson didn’t take it in stride: Brandi posted on her Facebook page about the site’s ban, and she received more than 30,000 shares within a six-hour span. (ryot.org)
4. Australia: No vaccine for your kids? No benefits for parents
Weighing in on the vaccine controversy, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced a “No jab, no pay” policy for families. He said: “If you don’t have your children vaccinated either on strictly religious or medical grounds, you won’t qualify for supplements, and you won’t qualify for the child care payments.” Families who choose not to vaccinate their kids can miss out of thousands of dollars and assistance per child every year. (cnn.com)
5. "It’s Showtime" co-host Jugs Juguete and fiancée post prenup photos
Jugs Jugueta and fiancée Andi Aguirre shared their prenup photos released by MangoRED Studios, their official wedding photographer. The two will be married in a month’s time. No other details about the wedding has been released. (abs-cbnnews.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network