- Toddler List Of Free Home-Based Learning Resources From Activity Sheets To Educational Games
- Inspiration OFW Tried Everything Including 'Suob' To Recover From COVID-19
- Health & Nutrition Coleen Garcia's Top 3 Preggy Essentials: She Includes Oats As A Must-Have
- Breastfeeding COVID-Positive Mom Says Breastfeeding Saved Her Baby: 'It Is Made For Her And Her Needs'
Top of the Morning: Latest Minions Trailer Promises More LaughsThe yellow creatures are back!
1. New “Minions” trailer released
A new trailer for the little yellow cronies is out, and it shows more of their origin story. Aside from serving the dinosaurs and Dracula, the evil lackeys also served -— or at least tried to serve —- cavemen, helped in the wars during the medieval ages, and participated in the U.S. civil war. And they kept looking until they found the most feared villain Scarlet Overkill. The movie premieres in theaters in July. (mashable.com)
2. Ryan Reynolds shares first glimpse of daughter James
The “Deadpool” actor and new dad took to Instagram to share the first photo -- albeit just a glimpse -- of his daughter James. Ryan Reynolds and wife, actress Black Lively, welcomed their first child in December of last year, and it looks like she’s growing up to be a daddy’s girl. He captioned the photo, which showed Jake holding his thumb finger, “Thumb wrestling isn’t always fair. Curiously, my hand is the small one." (people.com)
3. Professor teaches life lessons in classADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
When a baby cried during his organizational behavior class at Jerusalem’s Hebrew University , the lecturer, 67-year-old social psychologist Sydney Engelberg did the sweetest thing: when the mom stood up to leave with the baby, he took the baby in his arms, calmed it down, and continued the class lecture “as if nothing had happened.” Sydney’s daughter Sarah captured the moment and posted online to encourage moms to bring their babies to class. “My dad just loves kids and love babies, he had five grandchildren, so he just takes the baby and continues teaching,” she said. (buzzfeed.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Dairy Queen pulls out sodas in kids’ menu
In a move to promote healthy eating among kids, Dairy Queen is pulling out sodas from its kids’ menu. Beginning September 1, most of the company’s franchises in the U.S. will receive new menu boards that list only healthy drink options, such as water and milk, to accompany kids’ meals. Other fast food chains like McDonald’s and Burger King have also made similar changes to their offerings in response to parents’ health concerns for their kids. (huffingtonpost.com)
5. Ian de Leon expecting first child with girlfriend
The son of actors Christopher de Leon and Nora Aunor is a soon-to-be dad, as he confirmed that long-time girlfriend Jennifer Orsine is four months pregnant. The two have been together for seven years, and Ian is nothing but ecstatic. “Grabe, ganun pala! Nung una kong marinig yung heartbeat, nagbago and mukha ko. Iyak ako nang iyak, sobra!” he said. Congratulations! (pep.ph)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network