1. Scarlet Snow's IG account back to "public" setting
Yes, Vicki Belo convinced Hayden Kho to revert their daughter's Instagram account to public. "I'm so happy daddy has put my IG account back to public. I think it was mommy who convinced him. Now I can have more friends again," said the caption of a video posted on Scarlet Snow Belo's Instagram account. While her account was set on private, it was flooded with requests to follow. So what has Scarlet been doing while her account was set on private? She had her first visit to the dentist, is getting better at swimming, had her big brother Quark Henares film her strength, and more!
2. Ryan Agoncillo shares new parenting experience with Baby Luna
The actor and host recently talked to Pep.ph and shared that he's enjoying anew the parenting experiences he and wife Judy Ann Santos are having with their youngest daughter, Luna. Ryan said they are learning new things despite having two kids, Yohan and Lucho. He explained, "It also helps that we're older, we don't get easily surprised as when Yohan was growing up. It also helps that Yohan and Lucho were ready to be ate and kuya so we can concentrate talaga on raising our bunso. Ryan stressed that even with his showbiz commitments, family remains his priority. "I'm happy that my children grew up knowing that they could expect us during dinner, or kunwari we had a long day, they could expect us at the breakfast table," he said. On having baby number four, he quipped that they aren't stopping, but it all depends on Judy Ann. (pep.ph)
3. Watch: new trailer for Bridget Jones Baby
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The trailer of the highly anticipated new installment to the Bridget Jones franchise has just been released, and so like Bridget Jones--still played by Renee Zellweger--she is in a bit of a pickle. The character is now pregnant, but she doesn't know who the father is, whether it's new boyfriend Jack, played by Patrick Dempsey, or her now ex-husband Mark Darcy, still played by Colin Firth. The two men in Bridget's life now compete for her affections while taking care of her while she's pregnant. It sure looks fun to see what happens. Bridget Jones Baby opens in theaters later this year. (people.com)
4. Lisa Frank adult coloring books are coming!
If you were a kid in the '90s, this news will surely get you excited. Lisa Frank, the epitome of cool in the '80s and '90s with its illustrations of unicorns, rainbows, and ice cream on stationery, back packs, and lunch boxes, recently announced on Facebook that an adult coloring book is set to come out soon. When exactly will it be released is still unknown, but if a reply to a comment on the Lisa Frank Facebook page is any indication it will be available next month. We hope it will make its way on our shores, too. Rainbows and unicorns could be what we all need to stay positive and happy, while fulfilling the responsibility of adult life and parenting. (popsugar.com)
5. New UP campus to rise in Cavite Real estate developer Vista Land and Lifescapes Incorporated is donating five hectares of land within its Vista City's "University Town" for a new University of the Philippines (UP) campus in Dasmariñas, Cavite. The UP Technology Innovation campus is "intended to facilitate collaboration and develop partnerships with industries and business enterprises within Calabarzon for the promotion of education, training, and research in innovation." It is envisioned to be the birthplace of local tech startups and a melting pot of new discoveries, innovations, and designs to give the country a competitive edge in the global economy. (rappler.com)