1. Sunshine Cruz lists down what she's looking for in a partner
Photo by Jill Castillo
At the recently-held PEP List at Solaire Resort and Casino, SmartParenting.com.ph asked single mom of three Sunshine Cruz what she looks for in a man. "Kailangan tatanggapin nya rin yung 3 kids ko, package deal kasi kami. Hindi nya kailangan mag-provide for the kids dahil I work naman, pero dapat responsible sya, at meron syang sariling trabaho. He should also accept me for what I am, for my past. Kailangan God-fearing. Gusto ko neat at presentable para magiging proud ako na ipakilala to my friends and family. At sana mas matangkad sa akin," was her reply. Sunshine, who is estranged from husband Cesar Montano, made it clear though that she is not yet ready to go on dates.
2. Low sex drive linked to woman’s heart rate A small new study published in the journal Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback shows a link between a woman’s overall sexual health and her heart rate variability (HRV), or the time that lapses between heartbeats. Researchers found that those with lower-than-normal HRV were significantly more likely to have difficulty in becoming sexually aroused than those with normal to above-average HRV. Low HRV is also associated with depression and anxiety. (yahoo.com)
3. Claudine Barretto claims she and Raymart Santiago are now friends The estranged husband and wife are now friends, according to actress Claudine Barretto. In an interview on “Aquino and Abunda Tonight,” she revealed that she even asked Raymart Santiago how to answer the question. Claudine didn’t know if they are now friends or are merely civil; Raymart agreed on the former. She says the judge who was handling their case sat them down and talked to them to start patching things up for the sake of their two kids, Sabina and Santino. (pep.ph)
4. WNBA star is pregnant with twins Women's National Basketball Association star Glory Johnson recently announced that she’s nine weeks along the family way -— and with twins, at that. The pro baller who struggled with infertility shared a snapshot of her babies’ ultrasound on Monday, June 29. She wrote: “Its not a surprise for me because this is what we planned for with the IVF Cycle, though hearing their hearts beat for time was the most ASTONISHING thing I have ever heard in my ENTIRE LIFE. For 15yrs Double-Doubles came with hard work and dedication...now I've been blessed by God to have "double doubles" for the rest of my life!” Congratulations! (people.com)
5. Millennials more supportive of moms Researchers at the University of California, San Diego and San Diego State University found an increased acceptance that there are more single moms today, and that more moms need to work to make ends meet. Millennials are in full support of working mothers and they believe they can have a great relationship with their kids, according to the study that looked at nearly 600,000 respondents. The study was published in the Psychology of Women Quarterly. (time.com)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.