1. Chynna Ortaleza shares snippets of her new role as a mom
The Kapuso actress and new mom is sharing her thoughts about her new role—being mom—in snippets. On her Instagram, she posted a photo of her with a breastfeeding art as the background. She captioned it, “The Highest Form!” In another post, she shared a collage of sketches and parenting wisdom. “It’s important to separate who you are from who each of your children is. Children aren’t ours to possess or own in any way. When we know this in the depths of our soul, we tailor our raising of them to their needs, rather than molding them to fit our needs,” she writes, quoting Dr. Shefali Tsabary, author of The Conscious Parent. Chynna And Kean are yet to share a photo of their daughter Stellar.
3. Sunshine Dizon posts cryptic messages about mystery woman
Last June 17, the Kapuso actress posted three consecutive messages on Instagram about a certain Clarissa, some of them already deleted from her page. One posts shows a handwritten letter that reads, ““When I fell in love with you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're one of the best things that ever happened” and on the caption she named her. In one of the posts, she wrote, “Oh and by the way, how was it like to live so near me? Exactly 3 floors up in the same building where my children and I live.” She has yet to explain them fully; however, just today, she posted a photo of her and her kids with the caption, “At the end of the day I will always have you two, and it will all be worth it. Keep your heads up, Mama will protect you. Keep your heads up and have pride knowing you will always be loved.” Sunshine Dizon and her husband Timothy Tan have been married for six years, and have two young kids, a girl and a boy, ages 5 and 4. (pep.ph)
3. More proof that Scarlet Snow loves dancing!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“At 15 months @scarletsnowbelo already does her own interpretative dancing. Usually , the moment she hears music she starts swaying then invents steps to go with the music,” writes Dr. Vicki Belo as caption of a video she posted on Instagram. It features no one else but her daughter Scarlet Snow’s free-styling dance moves during a photo shoot. (Want to see more photos and videos of Scarlet? Read our feature on her and her Dad Hayden Kho here)
4. SpongeBob Musical debuts, sets sights on Broadway!
Yes, the yellow sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea has his own musical play. Nickelodeon cartoon series has come to life onstage Chicago’s Oriental Theatre, and is scheduled to conquer Broadway, too! The musical tells the story of SpongeBob (of course!) who tries to save Bikini Bottom from a volcanic eruption. It was co-conceived by Tina Landau, who is also the director, choreography by Christopher Gattelli, music supervision by Tom Kitt, and—get ready—songs by everyone from Aerosmith, John Legend, and Sara Bareilles to Cyndi Lauper, Lady Antebellum, T.I., and David Bowie. The SpongeBob Musical’s broadway run in July. (ew.com)
5. Oprah Winfrey is releasing a new cook book! The face of Weight Watchers is set to come out with a new cookbook in January next year to share and teach fans how to cook healthy and yummy meals. "In the past several months on Weight Watchers, I have worked with wonderful chefs to make healthier versions of my favorite meals," Oprah said in a statement. "When people come to my house for lunch or dinner, the number one thing they ask is, 'How is this so delicious and still healthy?' So I decided to answer that question with recipes everyone can enjoy." The famous host admitted to a food addiction before but has already lost 30 pounds through the program. (eonline.com)