- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth Now: You May Be Asked To Have Blood Donor If You're A CS Candidate
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child a Mosquito Magnet? 5 Reasons He's Getting Bitten More
- Toddler Lumalaking Sinungaling? Paano Turuan Ang Anak Na Hindi Matakot Magsabi Ng Totoo
- Real Parenting 15 Life Truths From Mom: 'Ingatan Mo ang Anak Mo. Balang Araw, Siya ang Magtatanggol Sa 'Yo'
WATCH: Baby Primo Arellano 'Speaks' First Words At Four MonthsPlus, Janet Jackson welcomes first child at 50, scientists discover new organ in our body, and more!by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
1. Baby Primo "speaks" first words at four months
Baby Antonio Primo turned four months old last December 30, and first-time dad Drew Arellano couldn't help but be proud that his son, named after his paternal grandfather, has "spoken" his first words. In a video Drew posted on Instagram two days ago, Primo is the coolest baby on the block as he seems to utter the words "oh yeah," much to the delight of his dad who echoes him. Mom Iya Villania must be proud of her two boys! (gmanetwork.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Janet Jackson welcomes son Eissa at 50
Singer/songwriter/dancer Janet Jackson welcomed her first child yesterday, January 3, with her husband, Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana. Janet, who turned 50 last May, married 42-year-old Wissam in 2012 and in the same year put her concert tour on hold, thus sparking pregnancy speculations. A rep for the singer says Janet “had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.” Congratulations! (people.com)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
3. Listen: Emma Watson as Belle sings "Something There"ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fans of Disney's animated film Beauty and the Beast are ecstatic with the release of the first official audio clip from the upcoming live-action adaptation which features Emma Watson, who stars as Belle, singing an excerpt from one of the songs from the soundtrack. Beauty and the Beast opens in theaters in March 2017. (bbc.co.uk)
4. Melai and Jason expecting a baby girl
Expectant mom Melai Cantiveros announced on the ABS-CBN morning TV show Magandang Buhay, which she co-hosts, that she and husband Jason Francisco are expecting another baby girl. "Papang, mayroon na tayong Elsa and Anna," she said, addressing her spouse of three years, and making a reference to the characters in the highly popular Disney film "Frozen". The couple are already parents to their firstborn Mela, who will be turning three in April. (pep.ph)
5. Scientists discover new organ in our body
After more than four years of research, scientists have discovered that there exists the mesentery, a "fold of membrane that connects the intestine to the abdomen", and that it is a separate organ with its own specific vital function. Calvin Coffey, a professor of surgery at University of Limerick's Graduate Entry Medical School, and whose findings on this recent discovery was published in November in The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology, says that further study of the mesentery could result in less invasive abdominal surgeries, fewer complications and faster patient recovery. (mashable.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network