- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
Where to Donate Breast Milk, Toys & Infant Needs for Typhoon Yolanda VictimsHere are organizations accepting donations for mothers, infants and children left devastated by supertyphoon Yolanda.
November 8, 2013—a day that will be forever etched in the hearts and minds of Filipinos all over the world. Thousands were left homeless, starving, and in desperate search of missing loved ones since the horrific onslaught of super typhoon Yolanda, said to be the strongest storm in Earth’s history.
Many did not survive the cyclone’s wrath, and as affected regions struggle to recover, it is only fitting that we do our part by extending help in any way and in any form possible. With infants, children and women the most vulnerable in such calamities, it is of utmost importance that they receive a steady supply of food, clothing, even toys, to stay alive and strong.
At times like this, every one can be a modern-day hero. Mothers can share their precious milk and families can share toys, infant needs and basic necessities to our brothers and sisters in the afflicted areas. Below is a list of organizations accepting such donations*:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
*List to be updated as more organizations are confirmed
1. Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC)
Donate breast milk at the Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit of the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, B. Rodriguez St, Cebu CityCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Telephone number: (032) 253-98981 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network