- Real Parenting These IDs Do Not Have Encoding Errors. Meet The Alphabet Siblings!
- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler Avoid Feeling Guilty About Being Strict: 8 Guidelines for Positive Discipline
- Home 'Nakakagaan Sa Bulsa': Mom Shares 8 Tips To Live Less And Be Happier In A Small Home
See Where Jodi, Andi & 9 Celeb Families Spent the New YearJodi Sta. Maria and Thirdy got to see a magical place, Andi Eigenmann hit the beach with Ellie, and Karen Davila and Marjorie Barretto vacationed together with their respective families.
Had a fun New Year's Eve celebration? So did these Pinoy celebrity moms and dads who spent theirs on a local family vacation or a trip abroad. #TravelGoals
1. Rissa Mananquil
Model and cofounder of Happy Skin cosmetics mom Rissa Mananquil spent the New Year in chilly Japan with her husband Paolo Trillo and three kids. “So happy the kids enjoyed and want to come back. Looking forward to making more memories with them in one of our favorite places!” she wrote the Instagram caption. Japan is extra special for her family because it is where Paolo proposed!
2. Doug and Chesca KramerADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Looks like Team Kramer had one magical New Year's celebration! Dad Doug Kramer, mom Chesca Garcia and kids Kendra, Scarlett and Gavin spent the last few days of the year in Hong Kong and welcomed 2017 in Hong Kong Disneyland.
3. Andi EigenmannADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Beach-loving mother-daughter pair Andi Eigenmann and Ellie hit the waves on the last day of 2016. The last sunset of the year was the backdrop of their perfect New Year’s photo op.
4. Jodi Sta. MariaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A different sort of lights lit up the sky of Jodi Sta. Maria and son Thirdy’s New Year’s Eve. Their celebration was spent in scenic Iceland, all wrapped up in warm clothing and surrounded by snow. Looks like they were even lucky enough to see the Northern Lights as shown in a photo Jodi posted on Instagram with the caption, “Thankful for 2016 and looking forward to 2017 with faith, hope, and love. 2017 is, still, the year of the Lord. Happy New Year!”
5. Karen DavilaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here comes more snow! News anchor Karen Davila and her family went on snow adventures in Hokkaido, Japan to celebrate the arrival of 2017. Karen describes the Niseko mountains as “absolutely magical,” expressing plans to return to the snowy region.
What other parents are reading
6. Marjorie BarrettoADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Also in Hokkaido, Japan for New Year’s is Marjorie Barretto and her kids — hanging out with the Davila clan! “Nothing compares to Niseko powder snow and the love of my children,” she wrote in one of her Instagram captions. In another, she tags Karen Davila saying, “It was so much more fun being with your family.”
7. Dimples RomanaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Escaping the loud city fire crackers, host and actress Dimples Romana visited the shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan with her kids. She offered the new year to God and asked Mother Mary to intercede her prayers writing, “Sa bawat araw ng taong ito Panginoon, hayaan mong purihin ka ng puso kong punong puno ng pananampalataya, pasasalamat at pagmamahal sayo. We will remain in you Father just as you have always remained in us. All our plans this 2017 will prosper because of your love for us!!!”
8. Nicole HernandezADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mom to two boys Nicole Hernandez is wishing for more family memories and beach trips this 2017. She’s off to a great start as it looks like the family spent their New Year’s celebration with sun and sand.
9. Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez
It was off to sunny Boracay for Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez, and their son Zion. As is tradition, the celebrity couple shared a kiss on New Year’s while Zion watched the fireworks show in the sky.
10. “Kuya” Kim AtienzaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Christmas all the way to New Year was spent abroad for the Atienzas. Kim and Felizia Atienza took the kids on a grand family vacation as they travelled to different spots in Europe for the holidays. London was the Christmas destination and Schladming, Austria for the New Year’s Eve fireworks.
11. Patty LaurelADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
New Year’s was a trip to the family home in Davao for mom Patty Laurel, dad Patrick Filart and little Theo. There they spent the celebration with Patty’s parents and the sea.
Got any family trips planned for 2017?
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network