- Food #ShareKoLang Food Budgeting Hacks Para Makatipid Sa Weekly Grocery
- Love & Relationships Mickey Ferriols On Forgiving Son's Dad: Walang Maidudulot Na Maganda Ang Pagiging Bitter
- Baby 'Tough Love' Parenting for Boys Could Do More Harm Than Good
- News Drew Arellano Thinks Rizal Is A Good Spot For His Future Family Home
9 Accessible Picnic Spots within and near the MetroSummer is the perfect time to enjoy a picnic with the family. Here are our top 9 recommendations on where to bring your picnic baskets!
There’s nothing as wonderful as good old family fun. For many, family bonding usually consists of going to malls, checking out good restos in the Metro and maybe catching a show or movie. However, doing this weekend after weekend can get boring, and not to mention expensive!! So for a change, why not have simple family fun with a picnic?
Going on picnics is great because it encourages outdoor activities and interaction for the whole family. It is inexpensive and it takes little to no preparation. It also allows families a venue to really bond and enjoy nature, and creates memories that children will cherish for the rest of their lives.
Here are 9 picnic spots you can try out:
1. Your backyard or gardenADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Especially when you want an inexpensive activity to spice up a boring day, lay a blanket or banig in the garden and enjoy an impromptu picnic with your kids. Cook your favorite inihaw together or just take out the meal you have prepared at home outdoors. Play with bubbles or enjoy a board game with the kids. Simple pleasures such as these make staying at home much more enjoyable.
2. Your village parkADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Make use of the facilities close to you. If a village park is available, use this for picnics as well. Ride bikes instead of taking the car to get there and enjoy the playground, pool or park greens with your family.
Click here to see more picnic places in the metro.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network