- News Princess Velasco, Charee Pineda Give Birth + Jhong Hilario Expecting First Baby
- Toddler Discipline Misbehaving Toddlers Without the Punishment: 5 Ways to Do It
- News Bettinna Carlos, Mikki Eduardo Exchange ‘I Dos’ In Intimate Wedding Ceremony
- News Drew Arellano Thinks Rizal Is A Good Spot For His Future Family Home
Intrepid: Packaged Tours for Adventurous FamiliesIf your family’s looking for the adventure of a lifetime, you might want to check out Intrepid’s international family tours and packages that offer spelunking, white water rafting, horseback riding, jungle explorations and more.
Whenever there’s a holiday or the entire family’s on vacation, parents are always on the lookout for new places to go to or new activities to try out with the kids. Rather than the usual trip to the mall, why not try something more on the adventurous side, like spelunking, white water rafting, jungle explorations in exotic locations abroad?
Intrepid Adventure Lifestyles, owned by Paul Cuenca (a dad himself), provides such tours for the family. They actively promote interacting with nature and wildlife through various packages set in different locations across Asia.
Here are a few of the family tour packages that are available from Intrepid:
FAMILY MULU CAVES EXPLORATION (4 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Explore the Mulu Cave System in Sarawak, a Malaysian state located in the island of Borneo. Mulu Park is an official UNESCO World Heritage Site and found there are several limestone caves. Lang & Deer Cave has the world’s largest cave corridor and contains over 3 million bats.
- Head on over to Batu Bungan – Penan Settlement and experience the tribe’s lifestyle and how they produce handicrafts.
- Ride a longboat to Wind Cave & Clearwater Cave and enjoy a picnic lunch with the family. Take a dip in Clearwater spring and stay in the Royal Mulu Resort in the center of the Gunung Mulu National Park.
Price: P 27,500 /adult & P 20,900 / child *
* price is based on 4 persons. Children between 5 to 12 years old. Prices could change without prior notice. VAT inclusive
- Experience the Whitewater Rapids of the Kiulu River. Watch the cultural show of the indigenous tribes of Borneo while riding a floating restaurant.
- Go on a jungle river cruise in the Klias Wetlands and see proboscis monkeys, long tail macaques, silver langurs and a variety of endemic birds. Dine under moonlit skies in the jungle and experience the light show of fireflies.
- Cap your journey off with a coast to the islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
Price: P 18,500 / adult & P 14,800 / child
* price is based on 6 persons. Prices could change without prior notice. Child age between 5 to 12 yrs old.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travel to Jogjakarta in Java, Indonesia, the heart of Javanese culture.
- Go horseback ridng to the hills of Gedong Songo Temple, trek the foothills of Mt. Merapi, be amazed at the ancient temples of Borobudur and Prambanan Hindu Temple.
- Go whitewater rafting at the Elo River, smell the scents of the fragrant garden castle and watch a unique Javanese Ramayana ballet.
Price: U$ 405 / person
* based on a group of 8 persons
FAMILY WIDLIFE EXPLORER (5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS)
- Experience the diversity of wildlife in the jungles and seas of Borneo.
- Fly to the East Coast of Sabah and head to Selingan Island to witness egg laying of Green & Hawksbill turtles at night.
- Move to the Sepilok OrangUtan Center and see how orphaned Orangutans are rehabilitated.
- Go on a river cruise up Kinabatangan River and look for the Borneo Pygmy Elephant, Sumatran Rhino, Proboscis Monkeys, Great Hornbills and much more.
- Visit the Gomantong Caves, home to millions of resident bats and swiftlets and catch a lucky glimpse of nest harvesting.
- Tour the Sandakan town and visit the Puh Jih Sih Chinese Temple 300 meters above the city.
Price: P 40,500 /adult & P 32,900 / child *
* price is based on 6 persons. Children between 5 to 12 years old. Prices could change without prior notice. VAT inclusiveADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
To book a tour, visit intrepid.ph.
Intrepid Adventure Lifestyle Inc. is located at 2F Pet Plans Tower Bldg., 448 EDSA Guadalupe, Makati City
Photos from www.intrepid.ph
Trending in Summit Network