- Toddler Fine Motor Skills Are Essential For Learning: Checklist For 3 To 5 Years Old
- Wellness What Makes You Feel Like A 'Mean Mom'? This Mother Has An Answer
- Love & Relationships Best Excuse To Try New Sex Position: Avoid Missionary For Now To Prevent COVID-19!
- Preschooler Gamitin Ang DepEd Dropbox Enrollment System Kung Walang Internet O Computer
Guess Which of Our Islands Made the World's Best Islands' ListThree popular Philippine destinations made it on the list!by F. Valencia .
Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked the best islands in the world outside the U.S. in the 2016 Readers' Choice Awards survey. Three Philippine islands made it on the list: Boracay, Palawan, and Cebu.
What makes this year's ranking even more interesting is that while Boracay is ranked No. 1, Palawan is ranked No. 2. Cebu isn't that far behind either, as it's ranked No. 5.
Boracay was cited for its "gentle coastlines and transporting sunsets,"as well as its "thriving nightlife." Meanwhile, Palawan was commended for the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River and its awesome natural rock formations. Cebu, on the other hand, got this compliment: "Not as wild as Phuket in Thailand, Cebu City is more personal, with plenty of up-and-coming restaurants and shopping."
These are the top 20 islands on Condé Nast Traveler:
1. Boracay, Philippines
2. Palawan, Philippines
3. Mallorca, Spain
4. Great Barrier Reef & Whitsunday Islands, Australia
5. Cebu, Philippines
6. Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
7. Turks and Caicos
9. Crete, Greece
10. Bali, Indonesia
11. Mykonos, Greece
12. St. Barts
13. Cayman Islands
14. Sardinia, Italy
15. Tahiti, French Polynesia
16. Ibiza, Spain
17. Santorini, Greece
18. British Virgin Islands
19. St. John, USVI
20. St. LuciaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network